Clan challenges (blackcat)ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
    ill play with u all, i really havnt played mutch vctf or warfare but ill give it a shot i just need a good team to play with, im up for a dm or tdm anytime though

hey serpent it was nice to play with you the otherday. What did u think of the GOW server?

Comment

it was cool but i didnt like the muts that u guys used if u can get a pure game going ill be down.

Comment

Hey guys we are back on after talking with my clan we deceided that we will begin training in other game types since the load of being challenged so much in other game types then we will accept all challenges in warfare, ctf, vctf and maybe team deathmatch until we are up to speed. I will have to modify my claim about us being the best clan ever to being the best clan in vctf since that is all we play.

Comment

tailsnake since we want to face you guys on ctf we want you guys to pick the maps and we want to pick the vctf maps this way we get to see the you guys at your best and you get to see us at or best.
          We want to know ahead of time what maps on ctf you will choose because we want to be able to play and get used to them before we do this.
          The maps we would choose for vctf is suspense, sandstorm and necropolis.
          Is this all right with you guys?

Comment

Tails...thanks for setting this thing up !!! I'll take over in private messages with Desert now... You can have your choice as to your participation in this match.. (VCTF/CTF)Would also like to speak with you in-game about your thoughts pertaining to the VCTF half of this challenge.

Desert.... Your map choice is fine with us...LoL.. we don't know much about any of them.

Comment

hey for all you guys challenging us to games other than ctf need to start cross training on other game types. like we are doing so we can all play

Comment

Working...
              X