Clan challenges (blackcat)ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan challenges (blackcat)ps3

Hey ps3 players think you got what it takes to take down the #1 clan in game then challenge us here:
    our members include
    desertblackcat, AxInstinctxK=Polarblackcat,ArcticBlackcat and Lukec7
    were a 4 man crew looking for challengers i will post results here for all to see we play next march 21st, 27,28,29,30 and almost every weekend there after so hit me up on the ps3 dashboard or here if you think you can win.
    We play 4 vs. 4 vctf on sandstorm suspense, necropolise and maybe corruption.
    so get a crew together or join randomly by sending friend requests in the game by looking at the leaderboards top 3 since we hold them.
    WE PROVE OUR RANK!!!!

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
    [snip]
    WE PROVE OUR RANK!!!!
    Hello. We are the best UT3 clan ever. We only play 135% gamespeed lowgrav-quadjump-berserk-invisible-instagib ctf on CTF-Custom_Map_5000 and maybe CTF-Custom_Map_6000

Just jk. GL and HF.

Comment

haha^

(10 chars)

Comment

Hey ps3 players think you got what it takes to take down the #1 clan in game then challenge us here:
        our members include
        were a 4 man crew looking for challengers i will post results here for all to see we play next march 21st, 27,28,29,30 and almost every weekend there after so hit me up on the ps3 dashboard or here if you think you can win.
        so get a crew together or join randomly by sending friend requests in the game by looking at the leaderboards top 3 since we hold them.
        WE PROVE OUR RANK!!!!
        Well I know Lukec7 and I'd love to have a clan match with you guys, but my clan plays CTF not vCTF (I can play vCTF but the rest of my clan don't really have much experience with that mode). If you guys are up for it, it should be fun.

BTW:
        Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
        Hello. We are the best UT3 clan ever. We only play 135% gamespeed lowgrav-quadjump-berserk-invisible-instagib ctf on CTF-Custom_Map_5000 and maybe CTF-Custom_Map_6000

Just jk. GL and HF.
        That was made of win

Comment

our members include
          WE PROVE OUR RANK!!!!
          hay would you ever consider doing a 2 vs 2 TDM? oh and are you located in the USA or EU?

Comment

Im game but I need 3 more people... Ill see if Noot wants to get in and he'll have the other two. I'll have to check and see whats up with them then get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
              Im game but I need 3 more people... Ill see if Noot wants to get in and he'll have the other two. I'll have to check and see whats up with them then get back to you.
              im game. i got Noots back. i would love an actual challenge

Comment

[QUOTE=Tailsnake;25322590]Well I know Lukec7 and I'd love to have a clan match with you guys, but my clan plays CTF not vCTF (I can play vCTF but the rest of my clan don't really have much experience with that mode). If you guys are up for it, it should be fun.

Sure let me talk it over with the rest of the crew because we are in the same situation we don't have to much experiance with ctf but maybe we can do like 3 vctf matches then 3 ctf matches

Comment

we would consider 3 vs 3 tdm or 4 vs 4 tdm

Comment

we are in the usa

Comment

we love challenges

Comment

Last time the 666 clan faced off we lost to the blackcat clan. Don't you still have the results desert?
                        I remember it was necropolis 3-0 blackcat clan win 45 min. time expired
                        Sandstorm 5-0 blackcat clan win 25/45 mins.
                        Suspense 5-0 blackcat clan win 30/45 mins.
                        I'll vouche for the blackcat clan there the best out there.
                        They cost me and my clan our ranks.
                        Desert hit me up again we will beat you

Comment

Alright I'll see if my clan is up for a CTF/vCTF match

Comment

ok i'll check too

Comment

Lookin good guys. Bring us your best game. Isn't it fun to just own all the time???

Comment

Working...
                              X