Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plays UT3 with minimum requirements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play UT3 on an PC with Athlon XP 1900+ / 1.5Gb mem / GeForce 7600GS. Actually, I think that's even slightly below minimum spec CPU-wise. (I had to force it to use 100% screen percentage.) In some very frantic situations with lots of action it lags a bit too much, but otherwise it is very playable with low settings. (However, I plan to get a new PC soon!)

Comment

My computer setup is listed in my signature. I play on everything lowest only screen percentage to 100. I get about 15-25 FPS. Most notably, my video card is definitely the bottleneck in this situation.

Comment

if you had money like me i would upgrade that or create a computer worth over 18,000 dollars

Comment

Oh, I play on a year old laptop, so you know what kind of settings I have to play with.

Comment

I play on minimum i hate hardware lag

Comment

athlon 64 3000+m 1gb ddr400 ramm geforce 6800gt.

i average like 25-30fps at 800x600 lowest settings.

and people saying its easier to see on lower details? i find the opposite... i find on the higher detail settings the characters have the bright glow in the distance which gets turned off at low details.

Comment

Check my specs below....laughable.... I can play the game with 15 bots without
                much lag.... only on Deck I get abit of lag but nothing that kills my machine....
                Are there any ways to tweak UT3 for better performance??? I thought about overclocking my card but I'll probably burn the **** thing out....

Comment

Check out newegg guys, since the new nvidia cards came out they've been offering rebates like crazy. Last time I looked you could get a 8600 for less than $100. And remember a new video card will help all your games, and most come with dual monitor setups and s-video outs

Comment

Working...
                  X