whitch mouce is the best for ut3,ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whitch mouce is the best for ut3,ps3

hi, let,s say that money isn,t a problem.... ( would,t that be nice) what game mouce would you recommand for a ps 3? likely its a razor but then pop,s up the question: i would like a wire less mouce, but the have only a few of them. WHY!?

PLZ Tell me has a wire less somekind of a disadvantage?

If you notice that i may sound a bit in panic, its true

I,m a gamer and.... have a broken leg.... so, time is gowing so slow whitout the proper tools to game, its wours than my leg beeing broken.

HEEEEELLLLPP

Regards Nikoshi

a wireles mous can go to sleep when you stop moving it and the battery can go dead i game. so you need to change it in the heat of battle...
    next to that the overall reaction time of a wired mouse is faster

Comment

Originally posted by |BWR|Teddek View Post
      a wireles mous can go to sleep when you stop moving it and the battery can go dead i game. so you need to change it in the heat of battle...
      True that on the wireless part.

I suggest you go to bestbuy or a place like that to hold the mouse in your hand because although some mice have better reaction times it wont matter much if you dont like how it fits in your hand. I like the razor lach see how that fits in your hand.

Comment

at 30 fps, just about any optical mouse will do fine. Buy a $10 wired one and save some $.

Comment

Originally posted by Future View Post
          True that on the wireless part.

I suggest you go to bestbuy or a place like that to hold the mouse in your hand because although some mice have better reaction times it wont matter much if you dont like how it fits in your hand. I like the razor lach see how that fits in your hand.
          Hi everybody and thx for your reply,s.

Going to a store is a bit of a problem, my legg won't agree whit that.

I like that a ps3 is wire less, would like to play wireless also, have a good full hd tv and while its possibel its not good for your eye's to sit to/so cloce to it that you can play wired? this is getting to sound like a luxery(eng?) problem.

Do any of you helpfull guy's now how mutch a wire less mouce is slower?

My tv has a responce time of 6 ms, if í'm correct thats quite nice. maybe i can compencete then a bit whit the slower reaction time of a wire less mouce?

Regards Nikoshi

Comment

I have logitech G7 wireless mouse. I don't get any lag and it is set to default to warn you when battery is only 5%. You can set when to warn you, but this is plenty. Also has 2000 dpi and you can change speed on the fly.

Comment

Mouse has nothing to do with FPS.

DPI - Dots per Inch, higher means it can scan more pixels per inch meaning a higher speed, which this equates to smoother mouse movement on higher resolutions.

First up, what resolution are you playing at?

The Logitech G7 is the best wireless mouse out there, but you still get momentary lag.

I have owned the Logitech MX1000, G5, G7, MX Revolution, G9 and the Razer Diamonback.

For a 1600DPi mouse, the Razer Diamondback annhilates any opposition, don't have people telling you otherwise.

Another thing is the MX518, it's an old mouse and the only reason it is still selling is because people harp on how amazing it is when the newer mouses completely decimate it - in otherwords if you are after a similar feeling mouse, get the G5.

I am currently using the Logitech G9 and it is by far the best mouse I have owned, super sharp precision, the change of grips is nice as I prefer a less bulky mouse, software is fantastic - they changed it for the G9.

The G5 is a nice mouse, though a tad to bulky for my taste.

G7 same as the G5, though the G5 takes my preference for a 24/7 gaming mouse over the G7.

G9 is just all out awesomeness - I never think I would say that about a mouse - it's just a tad pricey.

Razer Diamondback feels absolutely lovely and it is dead accurate for a 1600DPi mouse - I even used it for a long time on a 1920x1200 resolution monitor!

Choices!

Comment

as long as you're shelling out for one of those nice new mice, go ahead and get one of those fancy mousepads to go with it.

I'm still limping along with the MX510 I bought years ago, but I got an IceMat for it a while back, and I think it makes a huge difference.

Comment

hi everybody,

i had made almost my choice, thanks to your help, but.... when i got in contact to order one, the (big) companie told my that it almost never works for real to play ut3 whit keybord and mouce on a playstation 3!

i,m a bid sad now.

i have started a new forum topic to find out now if it whil work.

Regards Nikoshi

Comment

Originally posted by |BWR|Teddek View Post
                    I once played BF2142 online while my batteries went down, at the exact same moment I was killed, I changed batteries in 12 seconds!!!! new personal record

Comment

i dont use a mouce

Comment

Working...
                      X