[VIDEO] Slippster is GODLIKE! Tank Ownage PartII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well congratz dude on your Godlike reward, well deserved.

Slippster is just sharing the joy he has thats all, hes not claiming to be the king or some stupid ****, the guy is having FUN and thats all that matters. If your not having fun when playing a game theres no ****ing point to play it. Let the guy enjoy what he has gotten.

Slippster bro, don't worry about these punk *****s who come in here saying you suck or ''oh thats so ez''. People who always have to say some **** about someone else's performance are people who just want attention and say ''oh look at me, look what i can do!'' like a 3yr old toddler.

By the way slippster EXCELLENT CHOICE OF MUSIC MAN! No more Tears/Over the Mountain are probably the 2 best contructed solo's from zakk wylde and rhandy roads, and i love playing those solo's when i pratice. Keep on rocking and rollin bro!

PSN-Helscream
    Clan; Quake Marines

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks, im hardly pro, i just had my first godlike and now i hear theres a step beyond that? a "massacre"? ill probably never get one of those .

just to be clear- while im thinking about it- i wasnt trying for a godlike here.
    i wasnt trying for anything other, than to stay alive really, lol...
    it just happened. i was just playing the game as normal, and also recording it.
    then at the end i made the decision to use the footage as a video.

making this a final video was fast and easy=
    the music is already "there" = because i play the music ingame =
    all i had to do was cut the in and out points,
    add my bumper, create a title grafix, upload, and whammo instant video.

all my vids to this point have been like a whole game, uncut...
    i might do a montage of clips.. maybe an Pwnage video where i get owned the whole vid.
    omg ive got it! *idea....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats bro!! i wanted to see UT3's pro gameplay videos.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh gross! I guess hygiene was sacrificed when ForceOfGod decided to go for #1 (PS3 only, instagib only, his server only, NA players only).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ForceOfGod View Post
    man i cant remember my first massacre, my memory gets cloudy due to the 6 or 7 massacres i earn a day. i would think its easier to get a massacre on NW cuz you have armor and health compared to instagib where its one shot kills. A massacre on instagib is truly harder imo

Dude...you are so good! I bow down and kiss your feet.... Wait....

[screenshot]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/LostBoy8282/weird/NastyFeet.gif[/screenshot]

nevermind

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man i cant remember my first massacre, my memory gets cloudy due to the 6 or 7 massacres i earn a day. i would think its easier to get a massacre on NW cuz you have armor and health compared to instagib where its one shot kills. A massacre on instagib is truly harder imo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A godlike is a godlike, who cares whether he had healers or not? I don't view this as a bragging thread. There are a lot of useless threads in this forum but like this one, they all have their place. This is a community and people should be able to banter about things which may not be all that significant to others, but provide an adrenaline rush to them.

Anyway good work on the godlike. I remember getting my first one on ut3, it was a huge rush.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well played dude, and congrats on your first Godlike online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    got my first online godlike in instagib ctf, at least the first i can remember. I probably got a few redeemer ones first, but those don't count.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    congrats. even though, try not to stay too much inside a tank. habits being inside a tank lowers dm skill. experience other vehicles or fragging on foot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not trying to be a hater, but 25 kills in a tank, with people healing you isn't considered anything special. I know you probably felt that rush and sense of accomplishment, but those emotions are yours alone. No one else will feel that sense of accomplishment in your video. At worst, this is a bragging thread. At best, it's a very public way to celebrate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats on the Godlike Slippster and may you have many more

Always fun to get a long killing spree in an intense game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Word Brotha !

Thanx Bro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ATX(bRoKeN) View Post
    i thought it was normal getting godlike/massacres...
    Oh yeah, it's perfectly normal to get thirty kills in a row without dying. [/SACRASM]

Slippster ignore the haters and bask in the glory!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ++ok i get it-- its not a big deal . point taken. jeeze enough already.
    quit busting my balls.

but my vids are more than 1 thing- its the sum total of the whole experience.
    THE INTENSITY MAN! im a metal head and a UT3'er
    thats what im trying to communicate.
    the sheer terror as the avalanche appraoches AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
    watching my tank die and deciding when to bail

watchig a tank shell take out a manta that flew into it. hahaha classic!

have fun! thanks for watching! stay tuned theres much more to come !
    im just getting started.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X