No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Slippster is GODLIKE! Tank Ownage PartII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was normal getting godlike/massacres...

Comment

Originally posted by Slippster View Post
      HERES HOW I SET IT UP.
      play music in pc #2, and port it into PC #1 which is playing the game.
      im all about mixing audio and gameplay video on-the-fly
      it drives the intensity of my gameplay as i also am recording the game+music onto DVD.

then i port the DVD video back to the PC via (USB) in Dixv avi format,
      using an analog to digital conversion box called DVD XpressDX2
      and edit it ( adding my logo and title grafix,) Adobe Premiere Elements
      and convert it to WMV high bit rate format for quality
      and then i upload it to the various Video sites populating the web.
      On-the-fly audio recording? i lol'd.

Comment

I don't want to spoil your fun, but a Godlike from a tank on a hill is really nothing special.

Comment

Easiest source of a Godlike is vCTF Kargo when you get ahold of the tank with a few good teammates linking it

Comment

++ok i get it-- its not a big deal . point taken. jeeze enough already.
            quit busting my balls.

but my vids are more than 1 thing- its the sum total of the whole experience.
            THE INTENSITY MAN! im a metal head and a UT3'er
            thats what im trying to communicate.
            the sheer terror as the avalanche appraoches AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
            watching my tank die and deciding when to bail

watchig a tank shell take out a manta that flew into it. hahaha classic!

have fun! thanks for watching! stay tuned theres much more to come !
            im just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX(bRoKeN) View Post
              i thought it was normal getting godlike/massacres...
              Oh yeah, it's perfectly normal to get thirty kills in a row without dying. [/SACRASM]

Slippster ignore the haters and bask in the glory!

Comment

Word Brotha !

Thanx Bro

Comment

Congrats on the Godlike Slippster and may you have many more

Always fun to get a long killing spree in an intense game.

Comment

Not trying to be a hater, but 25 kills in a tank, with people healing you isn't considered anything special. I know you probably felt that rush and sense of accomplishment, but those emotions are yours alone. No one else will feel that sense of accomplishment in your video. At worst, this is a bragging thread. At best, it's a very public way to celebrate.

Comment

congrats. even though, try not to stay too much inside a tank. habits being inside a tank lowers dm skill. experience other vehicles or fragging on foot.

Comment

got my first online godlike in instagib ctf, at least the first i can remember. I probably got a few redeemer ones first, but those don't count.

Comment

Well played dude, and congrats on your first Godlike online.

Comment

A godlike is a godlike, who cares whether he had healers or not? I don't view this as a bragging thread. There are a lot of useless threads in this forum but like this one, they all have their place. This is a community and people should be able to banter about things which may not be all that significant to others, but provide an adrenaline rush to them.

Anyway good work on the godlike. I remember getting my first one on ut3, it was a huge rush.

Comment

man i cant remember my first massacre, my memory gets cloudy due to the 6 or 7 massacres i earn a day. i would think its easier to get a massacre on NW cuz you have armor and health compared to instagib where its one shot kills. A massacre on instagib is truly harder imo

Comment

Originally posted by ForceOfGod View Post
                                man i cant remember my first massacre, my memory gets cloudy due to the 6 or 7 massacres i earn a day. i would think its easier to get a massacre on NW cuz you have armor and health compared to instagib where its one shot kills. A massacre on instagib is truly harder imo

Dude...you are so good! I bow down and kiss your feet.... Wait....

[screenshot]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/LostBoy8282/weird/NastyFeet.gif[/screenshot]

nevermind

Comment

Working...
                                X