Sniper ArenA type maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper ArenA type maps

As there is no Arena mutator in UT3, i cant practice on maps where only rifles (or any other weapon for that matter) are present.

I find this the best way to practice rifle use, both for sniping but mostly general use.

Are there any maps where there a only a few weapons, one of which is a rifle, in ut3?
    Something like DM-Gael in utk4 would be good, ie rockets + lightening only.

Originally posted by nkvd3941 View Post
    As there is no Arena mutator in UT3, i cant practice on maps where only rifles (or any other weapon for that matter) are present.

I find this the best way to practice rifle use, both for sniping but mostly general use.

Are there any maps where there a only a few weapons, one of which is a rifle, in ut3?
    Something like DM-Gael in utk4 would be good, ie rockets + lightening only.
    take any map and play insta-gib?

Comment

I need to get to know the rifle. I do practice with insta too. Totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by nkvd3941 View Post
        I need to get to know the rifle. I do practice with insta too. Totally different.
        ok so I decided to be a nice person and help you out by using the secret search program called google ---> super secret link

and I found this

Comment

or copy and edit the map, change all weapons and pickups to shock and sniper. but there must be an easy way

i did create VERY SIMPLE training maps not very hard, you don't need even brushes...

Comment

Head Hunter Arena is a very nice mutator, ty LuuKoO even this isn't my thread now i can train too

Comment

Nice one LuukoO - and very quick too - installed it and works a treat

Comment

Weapon Replacement mutator- comes stock with the game. can't believe no one posted this solution.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
                  Weapon Replacement mutator- comes stock with the game. can't believe no one posted this solution.
                  Nobody wants to run their rigs with stock settings

Comment

Doh!! - Thank you. All the more need with this mutator for the "Save settings" fix

Comment

then you don't have the headshot thing the mutator isn't that big and for me it deserves to be in the list...

Comment

Working...
                      X