UT3 And Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 And Winter

For all of us that live in snow belt areas don't you think UT3 is good game to play during the winter? Not much has came out for PC except for a few games but I believe that this game is a good game to play during the winter and to pass the time by.

it's also good in non-winter months IMO ^^

Comment

Euhm, who plays computer in summre?

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
        what's the diffrence?!?!
        I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Im a Chef View Post
          For all of us that live in snow belt areas don't you think UT3 is good game to play during the winter? Not much has came out for PC except for a few games but I believe that this game is a good game to play during the winter and to pass the time by.
          Your indoors due to the storm today in the Midwest, huh? It will be good to play until the Internet goes down or the power goes out. Of course, that's not the problem down here, we have hurricanes and Nor'easters. We get pushed back into the 19th century, no power, no communications, just chainsaws and repair crews.

Comment

lol it sucks living up north especially by lake erie

Comment

Yep, ideal for winter. Stresses the GPU and CPU, and warms your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
                real gamers

I gotta agree, still a good 3 feet on snow on my lawn. Though it'll be better once I get my new computer that can actually play it. UT was made for pc, and while it's still great on ps3, I know I'm missing out. Especially cause kb/m doesn't really work when I'm on a couch

Comment

Originally posted by Im a Chef View Post

Don't quite get this. UT is playable for life. I play it when ever I can.

Comment

I mean its more of a game to play during the winter times cause once spring and summer comes most of us won't be on it as much as we were during winter. Thats what im saying UT3 and winter are a good combo to past the time if your feeling bored.

Comment

It's summer over where I live but I guess that it's pretty good to play UT during the winter months, if you haven't got something more important to do. It's pretty much the only time when I don't have to worry about my PC's components getting too hot for too long. I don't like winter though, it always feels so cold and miserable.

Comment

I don't have to be bored to want to play UT3

Comment

Dude, you'll probably get a message telling you to shrink your sig.

I play ut3 when and wherever i can,

its the best, beats the rest, cellular, modular interactive oddular.

Comment

Ok let me explain. In this case when I referred to more important things I meant things which need to be done eg work, assignments, exams etc. I did not mean that only people with nothing worth while to do play UT3.

Comment

Working...
                            X