Sniper Jousting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Once on a FFA server I fought like this for at least a minute. At first it was fun but then I decided to take a flak cannon from my backpocket and have more fun instead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know about fun, but it's **** when you headshot someone from like 15 feet while you're both dodgeing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its because the crosshairs for no zoom are already perfect crosshairs :P

if epic wanted to fix this (im not saying it need to be fixed) they could just move the lines apart alittle bit, so its not perfectly intersecting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always have a sniper in my hand while running in a map and I NEVER use the scoop even at long range... I play this way since ut99/2k* and I don't think it's luck to aim a headshot in close range no-scoop...

It's a little bit faster to shot without the scoop (IMO) and when you get used to it, you aim just like if you had one... Practice make perfect!
    Idd. No reason to use the scope at all. And it is most definitely not luck getting a headshot regardless of range.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Luck? no way! I can nail noscope headshots even on ps3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always have a sniper in my hand while running in a map and I NEVER use the scoop even at long range... I play this way since ut99/2k* and I don't think it's luck to aim a headshot in close range no-scoop...

It's a little bit faster to shot without the scoop (IMO) and when you get used to it, you aim just like if you had one... Practice make perfect!

<---Ut2k4 hit scan style

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sniper is my favorite weapon. I don't know does it have nickname...
    But I call my sniper Justice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I pretty much never use the scope. I seem to aim better without it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by campbullard View Post
    The sniper doesn't lose accuracy when no scoped though.
    swing and a miss.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we used to have the arena mutator (or weaps replace) for just snipers or lightning gun on 2k4 on LAN. Was great fun! NO SCOPES ALLOWED !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    why would you ever use the scope at close range?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The sniper doesn't lose accuracy when no scoped though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds like fun to me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fun \o/

10 chars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    maybe ß

Leave a comment:

Working...