Sniper Jousting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Jousting.

Definition: The act of players within a close proximity attempting no-scope headshots out of pure luck while hastily bouncing around in a circular fashion.

Fun?

maybe ß

Comment

Fun \o/

10 chars

Comment

Sounds like fun to me!

Comment

The sniper doesn't lose accuracy when no scoped though.

Comment

why would you ever use the scope at close range?

Comment

we used to have the arena mutator (or weaps replace) for just snipers or lightning gun on 2k4 on LAN. Was great fun! NO SCOPES ALLOWED !!

Comment

Originally posted by campbullard View Post
                The sniper doesn't lose accuracy when no scoped though.
                swing and a miss.

Comment

I pretty much never use the scope. I seem to aim better without it.

Comment

Sniper is my favorite weapon. I don't know does it have nickname...
                    But I call my sniper Justice

Comment

I always have a sniper in my hand while running in a map and I NEVER use the scoop even at long range... I play this way since ut99/2k* and I don't think it's luck to aim a headshot in close range no-scoop...

It's a little bit faster to shot without the scoop (IMO) and when you get used to it, you aim just like if you had one... Practice make perfect!

<---Ut2k4 hit scan style

Comment

Luck? no way! I can nail noscope headshots even on ps3.

Comment

I always have a sniper in my hand while running in a map and I NEVER use the scoop even at long range... I play this way since ut99/2k* and I don't think it's luck to aim a headshot in close range no-scoop...

It's a little bit faster to shot without the scoop (IMO) and when you get used to it, you aim just like if you had one... Practice make perfect!
                          Idd. No reason to use the scope at all. And it is most definitely not luck getting a headshot regardless of range.

Comment

its because the crosshairs for no zoom are already perfect crosshairs :P

if epic wanted to fix this (im not saying it need to be fixed) they could just move the lines apart alittle bit, so its not perfectly intersecting

Comment

I don't know about fun, but it's **** when you headshot someone from like 15 feet while you're both dodgeing.

Comment

Working...
                              X