Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My UT3 wish list

Hi,

Congratulations on ruining an awesome franchise. Ut2004 was the best game I ever played. Ut3 is the worst game I've ever played. Good job .

I sold my copy on ebay and was able to buy 12 cans of coke with the money I got. Yummy.

My wish list is as follows:

1) Fix the game coz its painfully bad - I cant give particular options to fix as just about everything in the game is wrong.

2) Dont lie to us again. I saw all the ads and all the vids released on the net and all the interviews before this game was released. Just about everything in it is a lie. Its a Sh*t game.

3) Can I have my money back? I only made enough for 12 cans of coke through ebay. Thats no where near 50 dollars worth. I rather pee on my money than waste it how you have made me waste it.

Dude, no wonder you got banned (and probably will again). What's so bad about the game?

Comment

B&

ten characters.

Comment

Fact that it was released so incomplete has turned away so many players its not even funny. Ive seen several clans and individual players decide to move onto COD4 or even try Ut2004 again simply coz of the huge disappointment this game has been. I can see the work being put in all these new patches - good work. But this should have been done before the game was released. Its just.. sad.

No hate! i love everyone here. I also love epic since they made Ut2004. Ive played that game more than Ive slept the past 5 years. UT3 should have been an improvement, not a step back on what UT2004 had achieved.

Besides, let the stats do the talking. www.game-monitor.com
        Look how many are playing UT3.. then Ut2004 and then COD4. I wish it would show stats of how many people played the game for a couple of days then decided to quit.

Comment

They mentioned on this forum that those stats are false. When the site mentioned around that 300 number, the real number was 2000 (unique players that is).

Comment

Compared to other PC games, however, UT3 is still stuggling to get online players. Even UT2004 has more players than UT3 does.

Comment

Its a new game, Of Course they aren't going to be alot of players, also, they are releasing patches, just be patient, the game is yet to be at its best.

Comment

They mentioned on this forum that those stats are false. When the site mentioned around that 300 number, the real number was 2000 (unique players that is).
                So they are saying the numbers from their partner companies systems don't make sense when they entered into a partnership with them to provide stuff such as statistics ?

As I said in the deleted thread (this one I bet will go the same way) the figures on the Gamespy site tally very well with the figures in the in game browser. Is that wrong as well ?

ts a new game, Of Course they aren't going to be a lot of players, also, they are releasing patches, just be patient, the game is yet to be at its best.
                The figures contradict you. Player numbers for games tend to go down over time not up and UT3 is showing no signs of bucking the trend.

Frankly imo Epic would be better off calling it a day and making 3.5 rather than flogging a dead horse in the hope that people will suddenly flock back to the game after already deciding to move on.

Comment

Working...
                X