• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    cool jumps wow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been showing this video to a few of my 360 buds. Still crazy everytime I watch it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    =O That's a nice sentinel trick. Str8 to belt no warning!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Artuur: yeah those are nice. I figured out the reflection one the first time I played the map though
    Little tip about the sentinel rocket-to-SB jump: doing it from the opposite wall(as demonstrated in the OP's video) is better because it doesn't expose you do enemy fire as long as this method does, and it doesnt take a full 50-health IH charge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    love the vid, watched like 50-60 times
    btw, here are some of his mega jumps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYj_XEZI04
    And
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQlw2EkpBg4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome vid! And thanks for the IH-walldodge instructions - I never seemed to get those right no matter how I tried!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is one of my favourite trick movies ever! this reminds me of my favourite trick movie "Unreal Action" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dTYsacHx8

BRING BACK TEH OLD BIO RIFLE AND COLLISION ON TEH FLAGS!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nthexwn View Post
    Glad you guys liked it!

A lot of the tricks were impact-hammer wall-dodges. To perform these:
    • Double jump at a wall with a fully charged impact hammer
    • Immediately after the second jump dodge away from the wall (preserves vertical momentum from second jump)
    • Immediately after tapping the dodge key for the 2nd time release the impact hammer (impact hammer will only give you a boost if you're still close to the wall)
    • If you did it right you'll take 50 damage and enter orbit.
    Wow, thanks for the step-by-step. I gotta try doing this. You are an absolute beast at it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nthexwn View Post
    Thanks Zoro!
    Unreal.IE rocks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can nearly do the jump from the shield belt to the damage amp now! You can get to the other box that still allows you to collect the damage amp without using imact hammer but it looks way less cool.

Great vid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
    If you think UT3 has anywhere near the movement freedom that UC2 had, you're mistaken. This video proves that the impact hammer is great when put into the hands of a skilled player, but UC2 movements are still faster than UT3's movements.
    I never mentioned UC2. I've never even seen UC1 or UC2. UT2 is 2k3 and 2k4, collectively. Even so, I was just saying that extreme movement is possible, and the players don't have to deal with floating opponents, either.

Leave a comment:

• replied

After watching that all my fingers hurt.. **** I'm getting old

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update: Unreal.IE mirror has been provided

ftp://ftp.unreal.ie/unreal.ie/ut3/mo...og_Machine.zip

Thanks Zoro!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
    Very Prince of Persia. For anyone who says UT3 lacks the movement possibilities of UT2, this video provides a great answer. And it doesn't look completely lame, since you're actually bounding around geometry, instead of off thin air, as in UT2.
    If you think UT3 has anywhere near the movement freedom that UC2 had, you're mistaken. This video proves that the impact hammer is great when put into the hands of a skilled player, but UC2 movements are still faster than UT3's movements.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you guys liked it!

A lot of the tricks were impact-hammer wall-dodges. To perform these:
    • Double jump at a wall with a fully charged impact hammer
    • Immediately after the second jump dodge away from the wall (preserves vertical momentum from second jump)
    • Immediately after tapping the dodge key for the 2nd time release the impact hammer (impact hammer will only give you a boost if you're still close to the wall)
    • If you did it right you'll take 50 damage and enter orbit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X