Yarr!

I just spent the last couple days grinding out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6qnwV_i08
    (Low Quality)

ftp://ftp.unreal.ie/unreal.ie/ut3/mo...og_Machine.zip
    (High Quality)

Hope you guys like it!
    -xwn

Wow how did you jump so far? Were you using the low gravity mutator? I am sure you would destroy me online with moves like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion of Zion View Post
      Wow how did you jump so far? Were you using the low gravity mutator? I am sure you would destroy me online with moves like that!
      Nope. No mutators used!

It's hard to pull these off consistently though, so I wouldn't worry too much about people pulling out crazy stuff on you online just yet! ;P

Comment

Wow, this requires some crazy tap timing skillzzzzz, awesome it is.

Comment

This is pro... somehow it reminds me of Prince of Persia

Comment

i assume you are using the impact hammer for some of those really big jumps?
            very cool btw

Comment

Nice tricks man

Comment

Amazing
                I really should learn that stuff

Comment

Well done for making this vid. I'm sure a lot of newer players will find it very helpful. If you make another one you should show more of Heatray, there are some awesome hammer jumps and walljumps on that map that would really help some players. I'm sure you already know of them so i won't bother explaining.

Btw nice music choice on Infected Mushroom, they have some ace music under their belt.

Comment

Amazing idd cant even do it with mutator.
                    Well I could try it but I have to install UT3 again.

Comment

WOW! That was incredible, AND educational! I haven't had anyone to teach me the walljumps but I'd figured out like half those on my own. Some of those are really creative^-^ Part 2! Part 2! *cheers*

Comment

Fun movie, your jumping skills are definately impressive. Anyone mind explaining to me how exactly one goes about using the Impact Hammer to jump and not just blow yourself up?

Comment

very nice we shud get more player sin the next, using rypel cam and get it switching from 3rd to 1st person often it would look great.! good for the community well done!

Comment

batman -- crouch first. It still does 50 damage though (ouch) And I had no idea you could fly so far by hammering the walls! O_O

Comment

*speechless*

But I don't understand...Jumping with impact hammer hurts you, right?
                              And I never do wild jumps online, because I get killed while trying lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X