No announcement yet.

enforcer tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual enforcers are my first weapon of choice if available, you can jump around like a crazy bunny to avoid getting shot and still rather easily and quickly kill the other players.

And boy so many times I've taken out enforcer just to trip over the hoverboarding flag carrier to rush for the flag and return it.

Comment

Use single shots. It is best. But when you have hitted them 4 times you might use secondary.

Comment

also a quick way to get dual enforcers is to kill someone who is using the impact hammer, as they dont drop the hammer but a enforcer instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
          and why did they removed assault rifle (that was such a good weapon).
          .... what?

Comment

It was, easer to use and much more effitient that these UT3 Enforcers. They brought these UT3 Enforcers and left good ones in UT99, if they didn't brought back ones from the UT99, then they shoud'v give us Assult rifle.

Comment

I liked the AR more at first, but honestly the Enforcer is way more effective. That is presuming you can aim a little. With the AR all you had to be able to do was hit the broad side of a barn to gradually wear someone down. Now with the enforcers a little aim is required. The tradeoff is worth it, because you can kill someone far quicker with the Enforcer.

Comment

It was, easer to use and much more effitient that these UT3 Enforcers. They brought these UT3 Enforcers and left good ones in UT99, if they didn't brought back ones from the UT99, then they shoud'v give us Assult rifle.
                The enforcer in ut99 were ok.... not that good. The ones in UT3 have way more style to them and the secondary fire is better than just being able to tip them to the side like in 99. 3 shot burst !!

As for the assault rifle.......... boy am I glad to see the back of that...... it can stay in the bin with the lightning gun

Comment

The Assault rifle was lame and pointless. Primary was just a weak mini, and its secondary grenades were annoying. I'd rater have enforcers and RL nades anyday.

Also, the UT3 enforcers are alright, though I agree the old ones had more style. I can't say I like new model for the enforcer, either, but it doesn't quite matter when I play with weapons hidden.

Comment

The enforcers are a great break from the awful assault rifle. I don't think i ever killed more than one person with that stupid gun.

Comment

Originally posted by virax View Post
                      The Assault rifle was lame and pointless. Primary was just a weak mini, and its secondary grenades were annoying. I'd rater have enforcers and RL nades anyday.

Also, the UT3 enforcers are alright, though I agree the old ones had more style. I can't say I like new model for the enforcer, either, but it doesn't quite matter when I play with weapons hidden.
                      Yeah thats true those grenades were rubbish

Comment

The enforcer is okay for knocking people off hoverboards if you havent got a better weapon, sometimes I'll enforcer them off then switch quick and hammer them to finish em off. Good way to steal some shield n stuff if they got anything since they are out of action for alittle bit.

I agree with most here from a medium distance the enforcer does okay, it doesnt hit all the time but its only like 5 hits for a 100hlth player so if theres ammo on the map use it if you havent got anything better at that range. I use it over spamming flak or stinger prim most of the time in DM, like I said though if theres ammo

Comment

Originally posted by xPloSiV View Post
                          Yeah thats true those grenades were rubbish
                          The only time I used grenades was when I was being spawn raped by the tank on Primeval. Toss 'nade, get blown up. Toss 'nade, get blown up. Repeat until tank is down. Besides that I don't think I've ever used one successfully.

Comment

Working...
                          X