enforcer tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enforcer tips?

i wanna know how to use the enforcer to your advantage, i try shooting enemies in the head with it, but they dont die, they usually end up killing me with 5 strikes? how do you guys use enforcer to your advantage, i never really got it. i also try secondary fire but doesnt really do anything for me.
    sorry about that post about the uninstalling, this is to the admin, it was my friend who was using my computer and just wanted to express his feelings, and why would a good computer like mine not want ut3 on it? soory for that stuff, and any tips?

I find single fire for distance and if they get close go for the secondary fire as the shots are more damaging (even though less accurate). At point blank theres far more chance of them hitting!

DUAL ENFORCERS + BESERK = FTW !!

Comment

Yes, don't use the Enforcer

Seriously though, it does 20 damage per hit, so that's why 5 hits kills you. Headshots don't do any bonus damage with the Enforcer, so don't even bother going for the head. As far as alt-fire is concerned, just make sure they're in your crosshairs and it's devastating. If you miss, you have a long delay before you can fire again, so use secondary carefully.

Originally posted by TheLeech View Post
      DUAL ENFORCERS + BESERK = FTW !!
      Dual Enforcers is full of win all by itself. It's like a super accurate stinger that does more damage. Throw in BERSERK!!! and nothing can stop you. I got my first Enforcer killing spree that way yesterday.

Comment

Running around with dual enforcers makes me feel so cool. One enforcer is weak, but two enforcers feels like more than twice the power. Its hard ta get an extra one tho, unless ya spawn camp somebody. Or blast a newb who doesn't yet know better ta get a better weapon out.

Comment

yeh duel enforcers is an excellent way to kill ppl...i was juggernaut with it one lolz....jeez that was ROCKIN!!!

Comment

Yeah, enforces is all cra*y. You will do better with allmost unusefull Hellbender.
            I'm just sorry that they made it so lame. One form UT99 was excellent (why fix it if it ain't broken), and why did they removed assault rifle (that was such a good weapon).

Comment

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...2620165rw2.jpg
              Shoot it til it dies, works every time.

Seriously tho, the enforcer packs a decent punch and good accuracy 5 hits will kill most people and its easy to tell if you are hitting the target in ut3 which i really like. As soon as i get two i usually use nothing else

Comment

I'll typically pepper them with primary shots until I close, then finish them with a secondary blast.

Comment

Get an aimbot, then you'll pwn with it. ;P

But seriously, as said before: avoid being dependent on the Enforcer (i.e. pick up weaps quickly) and use the two firing modes according to the distance of your target. And yeah, double Enforcers + Juggernaut > all.

Comment

Don't bother with the secondary. It also gets inaccurate if you keep firing it nonstop, so take a few shots and then get behind cover for at least a second before resuming firing.

Too bad weapons throw is gone or you could toss your enforcer to a teammate once you picked up other weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
                      Too bad weapons throw is gone or you could toss your enforcer to a teammate once you picked up other weapons.
                      weapon throw is still there, the server admin just has to enable it. It should be enabled by default, but Epic was too afraid that people would drop their own weapon, pick up a fresh one, and then pick it up again, when all they had to do was to make it so you can't pick up your own dropped weapons.

Comment

Take your time and pop off primary shots at a distance. Close quickly, in order to use the secondary "mop-up" burst. Enforcers are awesome, especially versus people using RL or FC at a distance.

Comment

its very accurate for taking out people on hoverboards... especially flag carriers grappled to raptors. -maybe too accurate D:

Just remember that it has a "re-aiming" period, if you keep your finger on the fire button your aim wont improve until you stop and rest a little
                          When you think about it, its like what the pistol was for in the Halo series
                          accurate

if you can aim well or you have the patience to sit somewhere and take potshots at stuff that move, the enforcer is the gun for you

Comment

I find that up close secondary seems to work pretty well because it gets shots off much quicker then primary.

Comment

Yeah two enforcers are better than the stinger ! mmmm love it !1

Comment

Working...
                              X