UT3 IRC Beta Test. Check inside for details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Great app Rob, no bugs found during testing. =) When's the final coming out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This pre-installed mIRC is a good initiative towards "IRC noobs" and those who can't be arsed to configure fully such a tool (which can be complex for people not interested in study it deeply).
    Moreover, I am happy as it will allow to spread my script (skut3) towards people who would have never tried it by misknowledge of mIRC.

BTW, I will try to release a "v1.0" of SkUT3 to include in the final UT3 IRC.
    Thx to contact me for SkUT3 feedback...

You can find SkUT3 script alone at : http://skorpsss.free.fr/
    (latest now is : skut3b6.zip )

I hope in the success of UT3 IRC ! :-)

@ Rob, you can try to adress LINUX user aswell with a pre-installed "wine" version for LINUX

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Paradigm, check your pm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's 6.31, which of course is the newest version.

the channels you have already mentioned are already in the client.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    washington, d.c USA? i don't understand your question. also will this script be using the newest version of mIRC? cause the treebar that was recently implemented is a great way to idle in multiple networks and channels without having you screen clogged up with channel bars. So if i click on a euro channel the script will automatically do /server -m irc.quakenet.org -j #ut3.tdm ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by paradigm View Post
    if you are gonna add the american communities aswell, visit irc.gameradius.org #ut3tdm #ut3.duel #ut3ctf and ask in those channel if there are more american ut3 channels. You will find a few idiots trust me, but the ignore button is your best friend. This is a great idea and i hope you incorporate ALL communites, not just the one's you know.
    Thanks for the contributing Can you write what should be added?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you are gonna add the american communities aswell, visit irc.gameradius.org #ut3tdm #ut3.duel #ut3ctf and ask in those channel if there are more american ut3 channels. You will find a few idiots trust me, but the ignore button is your best friend. This is a great idea and i hope you incorporate ALL communites, not just the one's you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
    This looks pretty nice, keep up the good work. I hope it's released in the near future. Over the next few months it'll be convenient for me as I won't be able to spend too much time gaming. Using this I'll be able to browse servers without opening ut3 (time consuming task ) and only play when the specific map and server I want to play on are running. BTW, is this the sort of program where I can just click on a server and then ut3 will open and load the map?
    If you double click the IP skut3 opens up and shows what map and gametype its running, if you want to join in just do rightmouse -> join the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that's the skUT3 part of it. You can also add favourites to save searching the list each time. The filtering is far more advanced that the ingame settings and allows you do to it on location etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks pretty nice, keep up the good work. I hope it's released in the near future. Over the next few months it'll be convenient for me as I won't be able to spend too much time gaming. Using this I'll be able to browse servers without opening ut3 (time consuming task ) and only play when the specific map and server I want to play on are running. BTW, is this the sort of program where I can just click on a server and then ut3 will open and load the map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HorizonX View Post
    Would it be possible to add the join script menu to a normal IRC client like IRC? I'm in Kansas, USA.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602147

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks awesome! Wish I had time to test...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good job on that.

I think I already tested it. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll test it out; tons of IRC experience from being an editor for fansub groups, and PUGs. Would it be possible to add the join script menu to a normal IRC client like IRC? I'm in Kansas, USA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    who will we be able to get the client?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X