Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does DX10 effect the graphic?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How does DX10 effect the graphic?

    Could somebody post pictures to see the difference? Or is there any at all?

    #2
    As far as I know there are no DX10 graphics enabled for UT3, possibly later on.

    Comment


      #3
      Oh, ok. That makes me happy, because I don't have Vista.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Johnnsen View Post
        Oh, ok. That makes me happy, because I don't have Vista.
        You're glad others doesn't have something beneficial because you couldn't? How very noble of you.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          You're glad others doesn't have something beneficial because you couldn't? How very noble of you.
          No, no. I'm just glad that I don't have to get Vista to get the most graphical enjoyment out of this game.
          Don't misunderstand me.

          Comment


            #6
            dx10 makes games 10 times shiny-er!!

            ps:i am joking btw

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Johnnsen View Post
              No, no. I'm just glad that I don't have to get Vista to get the most graphical enjoyment out of this game.
              Don't misunderstand me.
              Ah, sorry.

              Comment


                #8
                Besides, DX10 in it's current implementation doesn't quite matter too much.

                I'm predicting Blackcomb will have the features we expected from Vista in good running order.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I can do DX10, but it will make my game lag like crazy, 8600 GTS FTL. :P
                  But yeah, not in UT3 yet

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X