Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 PS3 Clan's list??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT3 PS3 Clan's list??

can i get a list of some good clans for UT3? i know that there are none yet officially. but im sure there are a few clan names in the under ground like on the net or something. i was just wondering because im very active with ut3 and would like to find some clans to join. if you have AOL Aim. my AIM sn is: ATXbroken. if you play ut3 on ps3 and see me on, hit me up. also if you have aim, please feel free to chat with me about the up coming clans support and maybe possibly joining up.

thanks in advance =]

most of the clans used to be on Gamebattles.com but that website dropped UT3 (if Epic bothers to add in-game clan support they may bring back the UT3 section on that site). Off head I know of Fna, Illiustrious, and Second Amendment. Those were supposedly the best UT3 clans, but like I said that's basically dead now.

Comment

any word if and when Epic Games will add the Clan support?

Comment

What do you mean buy in game clan support?
        I'm guessing most clans would be on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          What do you mean buy in game clan support?
          I'm guessing most clans would be on the PC.
          like having rooms only for clan wars or supporting them in team challenges i guess. ive just been told there is clan support coming to ut3 on ps3.

Comment

What do you mean by room? And I still don't know what you mean by "clan support" you can pick a tag that's displayed next to your nick if that's what you're asking.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
              What do you mean by room? And I still don't know what you mean by "clan support" you can pick a tag that's displayed next to your nick if that's what you're asking.
              The PS3 has no support for that or anything clan related... hopefully epic adds that in the patch, but they've really said nothing about the patch thus far so we have no idea what to expect

Comment

thanks a bunch guys, and didnt mean to confuse you to much there KriLL3.8™ ~.^

Comment

active clans.
                  i know of that are american.
                  Quake Marines
                  Fna

consolegaming.eu is much better then gaymebattles.com (gb sucks the 360's ****)
                  CG is a european site but they allow US players.

Comment

well if any clans would like to test me for a try out, hit me up on AIM:ATXbroken, chat with me on PS3 or on UT3. hope to talk with some of you guys.

Comment

uhh if you wanna try with qM. add me or deadaim

Comment

im hopin for a good alberta clan, cause im getting a ton of lagg everywhere

Comment

Resistance fall of man has EXCELLENT clan support

Comment

lol, these posts arent really helping me actually get into contact with them. i guess it was my bad on the tread title. but i was hoping to get into contact with a few of these PS3 UT3 clans if they exist. posting my aim and gamer tag is about all i can do i think =[

Comment

hey ATX we had a match the other night on the god of war server. good game.... just stay in contact with them. we play there all the time. if a patch comes out to fix the problems with the mic we might start a clan.

Comment

Working...
                              X