Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a mouse and keyboard.

Comment

It's a scientific impossibility to aim more accurately using an analog stick than a mouse.
      But don't they give the analog stick a bit of auto-aim to compensate for this?

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
        It's a scientific impossibility to aim more accurately using an analog stick than a mouse.
        Depends on how sensitive your analog stick is. And this is assuming that with a mouse you are perfectly accurate.

I'll admit that 99% of the time kb/m players are better, myself included, but you're just shutting out the possibility that some people are better with a controller. Makes me wish kb/m and controller could play together on ps3, cause i'm WAY better on controller than most of the kb/m players i see on ps3. That and the couch isn't a great environment to use set up my kb/m combo.

Building a new computer this month, hope to be using that much more than my ps3. At least until the million awesome ps3 games come out this year.

Comment

The ranking is Elo, so when you kill someone else, how much rating you gain depends on the rating difference between the two of you. Same when you get killed, only how much rating loss.

Your rank is just to show how many people have a better rating than you.

Comment

Working...
          X