Anyone in the top 500 use a joystick???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the top 500 use a joystick???

I use the joystick and I was just wondering how many of yall use it in the top 500??? I am currently ranked 313! Lemme know.

Aren't You able to see that in the list? Players have a mouse-icon in some list i do know, but what list i'm unsure of.

Comment

I havent seen any mouse icons on the leaderboards at all.... I will check though.

Comment

Hmm, i didn't pay much attention to that. Might wonna post a little something about that in one of the PS3 Patch threads if You want it to be in the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by MurdurMan View Post
          I use the joystick and I was just wondering how many of yall use it in the top 500??? I am currently ranked 313! Lemme know.
          Ive been as high as 82 using my 360 controller.

Comment

i use a joypad, and my rank is 136. the curious thing though is, ive only had the game for three days
            with 440 kills and 200 losses cant understand why my rank is that high.

Comment

Ya last night I finally ventured into 96! Come Get Some Keyboarders!!! LOL

Comment

The rank doesn't really mean anything.

Comment

Yeah, the ranking is a bit funny. Seems to be purely based on the kills/deaths ratio or something. That way if you make some kills on your first match and die a lot less, you'd be quite quickly on the top ranks...

Unless I'm horribly wrong.

Comment

How many in the top500 using a steering wheel + pedals?

Comment

It's a scientific impossibility to aim more accurately using an analog stick than a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                        It's a scientific impossibility to aim more accurately using an analog stick than a mouse.
                        Who needs scientific results to understand that? What does that have to do with anything? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                          It maybe but I still murder lots of people so heck with it!!! I just cant use the keyboard and mouse as well as I can the Ps3 controller!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurdurMan View Post
                            It maybe but I still murder lots of people so heck with it!!! I just cant use the keyboard and mouse as well as I can the Ps3 controller!!!
                            Same here. Im in the low thousands, but I have no idea why!?!?!?! My kill/death ratio is much better than ANYBODY in my friends list!!!! Pure server, 1300/800 and on Custom, 1700/700 (approximately). So, go figure! Rank doesn't mean Anything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dcy4pres View Post
                              Same here. Im in the low thousands, but I have no idea why!?!?!?! My kill/death ratio is much better than ANYBODY in my friends list!!!! Pure server, 1300/800 and on Custom, 1700/700 (approximately). So, go figure! Rank doesn't mean Anything!!!
                              If rank doesn't mean anything, how can we play My Pekker is Bigger 'N Yours? Isn't this what stats are all about?

Comment

Working...
                              X