Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very simple and obvious fix for UT3 to encourage higher/more consistent activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    +1 Bump!

So many bumps, it's a rave party

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bbbbuuuummmmppppp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bumping this thread as I think its important.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is a perfectly awesome idea, i support and admire it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so needed

I've been wanting an "All gametypes" option since UT2003. Yes, this is a definite plus to any server browser.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats a nice way of saying this is dumb ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the Populated by default idea, Bersy, nice one :tup:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yah that's a good idea. I never play deathmatch, can't handle that at all, so like the best option would be either showin all the servers (just seeing alot of servers with alot of people makes u feel good about the game, even if you don't play a particular gametype lol) or showin that last selected option is even better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you sure they're making another patch?

Anyway, +1.

edit:nvm, they ARE working on the third patch. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    With patch 1.3 on the way, I'd like to bring this to Epic's attention once again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    60 ping?? I usually play around 100 and I never have any kind of problem. I even win now and then... I always find the type of game I want to play: warfare, TDM, DM, CTF, VCTF...

I'm not saying that your idea isn't good, 'cause it is, but I don't really feel there is a big problem.

Filippo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kensei View Post
    Well people miss great gametypes because of low pop sometimes...

for example Instagib Double Domination in ut2004... it OWNS for clanwars,
    we first did it in the iMix cup.. and it revealed to us a whole new side of ut, with GREAT war gameplay, even 3v3, but somehow it never took off. we enjoyed every minute of it as long as it lasted
    Yes it rocked, made me reinstall 2k4. ^^

Btw; still agree with OP. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well people miss great gametypes because of low pop sometimes...

for example Instagib Double Domination in ut2004... it OWNS for clanwars,
    we first did it in the iMix cup.. and it revealed to us a whole new side of ut, with GREAT war gameplay, even 3v3, but somehow it never took off. we enjoyed every minute of it as long as it lasted

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My suggestions have made it into the game before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great idea, Bersy. nice to see so many people agree here, but I'll bet that Epic will never even read this, let alone consider your proposal for the next patch.
    so, too bad anyway.

Originally posted by ezekial
    I brought this up months ago, basically why not make the menu act the same way 2k4 did? My favorite gametype was "Vctf". So everytime I clicked on browsers, it would go back to the last gametype I played, which was VCTF. Also, in 2k4, I always searched the gameservers by player count. And everytime I would start ut up and go into the browser menu, not only was Vctf already select, but guess what? Yep, it sorted from most players down like I last selected it to be. There are so many things , so many small things Epic could do, but apparently, they don't care. Cheating is rampant on what little populated servers are out there and there is no lack of enuthiasm or support from Epic. It seems like it's all about the consoles now
    **** right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X