This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Patch ETA?

Otherwise need to sell my ntsc copy and buy an EU one...good thing i can sell it for quite a lot here still...but would still prefer not to, so any ideas on an ETA to enable US vs EU play?

mark reign posted last week saying that they would make an announcement sometime this week about the ps3 patch.

As far as US/EU play, you prolly won't see that happen, simply because the connection speed would be horrible. One thing that people are hoping for is eventual cross-platform play. I would love to be able to play my PS3 buddies on my PC. I can handle the game slowed down, and i'm not completely l33t, so controllers would prolly be fine for control (will have to test sometime, i hope )

I'm hoping for you too, cause I have turned on a couple ppl to UT3 on PS3, and while they love it, they have certain issues that need addressed.

There are 2 things that UT3 needs for PS3 domination: working voice chat, and split screen. If Epic implements these 2 things with the patch, it will make UT3 dominate EVERYTHING on the consoles.

Comment

oh ok cool, ill be waiting patiently..at least until the announcement, thank you for the heads up

yeah it doesnt need much to make this game amazing:

US vs EU
      Voice chat working properly
      Tells you when someone dies/kills someone else
      fully mappable keyboards
      -i guess most people want the split screen too

anyway thats offtopic and i guess theres a thread for it, thanks again!

Comment

are you sure that they will make an announcment this week about the patch? Wow, that's what I was talking about!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
          There are 2 things that UT3 needs for PS3 domination: working voice chat, and split screen. If Epic implements these 2 things with the patch, it will make UT3 dominate EVERYTHING on the consoles.
          Absolutely right. I have 3 friends just off the top of my head who will buy UT3 immediately if split screen is implemented. It is the only thing they are waiting for.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...7#post25283847

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=591873

Comment

Working...
              X