Why Is Warfare So Laggy On Ps3?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Is Warfare So Laggy On Ps3?!?

Why oh why ? I don't want to be a whiny *****, but this is so ****ing annoying. It's the only mode that lags. I got a 20MB Inet line, I shouldn't have this problem!

Warfare is the most fun mode, but I can't play it cause the lag is so horrendous that it isn't even remotely enjoyable.

Is this issue taken a note of? Will it be fixed soon+

Originally posted by Xtromass View Post
    Why oh why ? I don't want to be a whiny *****, but this is so ****ing annoying. It's the only mode that lags. I got a 20MB Inet line, I shouldn't have this problem!

Warfare is the most fun mode, but I can't play it cause the lag is so horrendous that it isn't even remotely enjoyable.

Is this issue taken a note of? Will it be fixed soon+
    Havent had much lag personaly - I have 20 meg fibre optic

Comment

The lag has to do with the server. Just connect to a better server.

Comment

I made a thread earlier asking why Midway have no official servers with the warfare mode on. It'd sure be nice, I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
          I made a thread earlier asking why Midway have no official servers with the warfare mode on. It'd sure be nice, I tell ya.
          They use to have some, but I only come on this board to see if there is a patch released, so it's sad to hear things are even worse now with the EU/Us errors and lack of servers.

Comment

Working...
          X