Big Problem Uploading Content. (Ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Problem Uploading Content. (Ps3)

Hi. I'm having serious issues with loading up mod content. I followed every specific step as written on ut3mod.com but it just won't work. also, (and i think this might be the big problem) i have created the ps3-folder and the subfolder but on my playstation, no actually in-game in the 'my content' screen, i just can't open up the folders that on my USB stick, this is messed up, can someone help me figure this out ?

Thanks A Lot

Angelon

Originally posted by Angelon View Post
    Hi. I'm having serious issues with loading up mod content. I followed every specific step as written on ut3mod.com but it just won't work. also, (and i think this might be the big problem) i have created the ps3-folder and the subfolder but on my playstation, no actually in-game in the 'my content' screen, i just can't open up the folders that on my USB stick, this is messed up, can someone help me figure this out ?

Thanks A Lot

Angelon
    why do you feel this is general chat?

Comment

Just tell me ok haven't u even seen that was my first post ? No need to get all "mr. Big"

Comment

if i was getting all "mr big" as you put it, id have flamed you.

as for your first post.. i just take that as a member who has been banned and rejoined. and judging by your wording, that was most likely the case

Comment

Ok, thanks, and how do i do that ?

Comment

Do you have the EU version of the game? If so, the folder name for the BLUS thing is slightly different. I don't know it off the top of my head, so I can't tell you, but try a forum search.

Comment

yeah i have the EU version. but i have made the subfolders already that's not the problem, the thing is my ps3 won't let me get in to the folders, i should format my usb to fat32 but i don't know how. the codes for Eu version are BLES00200-MODIMPORT

Comment

Did you use search in the troubleshooting forum, where the solution would hav eactually been posted, if it's been talked about before?

Comment

No I haven't yet, thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                  X