Bombing Run is HERE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombing Run is HERE!!!!

Link to Thread on the release forums in case you missed it.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596235

Next: MeatCube Run
    Its like football/soccer but with weapons!

Comment

BR was pulled for a reason, it sucked, well that's not the exact words Epic said.... LOL

Comment

good job guys, I'm still unhappy that Epic did not include them to the game...

BR was pulled for a reason, it sucked, well that's not the exact words Epic said.... LOL
        just because you did not like it, and it is not only shooting without brain, it doesn't make it suck!
        typical hardcore gamer -.-

Comment

BR is nice, will be playing this!

Comment

Bombing Run is AWESOME and anyone who doesn't agree is just mad 'cause I be stylin' on them with my 360 hoverboard slam dunks! =o

I'm also greatly confused as to why EPIC would include a game type like Betrayal and not Bombing Run. D=

Comment

Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
              Bombing Run is AWESOME and anyone who doesn't agree is just mad 'cause I be stylin' on them with my 360 hoverboard slam dunks! =o

I'm also greatly confused as to why EPIC would include a game type like Betrayal and not Bombing Run. D=
              Random revival of dead topic reward goes to you Mr.Ga-Reef!

I believe the orb was put into warfare in an attempt to mix the two game modes. Sadly all it did was make people who were use to their old Onslaught ***** and moan

Comment

here is the link of the new version http://www.filefront.com/16810441/UT...ngRun3.22.zip/
                that gametype is great the bots are really smart
                warhead2 did a great job at bombingrun

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
                  Random revival of dead topic reward goes to you Mr.Ga-Reef!

I believe the orb was put into warfare in an attempt to mix the two game modes. Sadly all it did was make people who were use to their old Onslaught ***** and moan
                  We (UT2004 players) have ONS2.0 now The orb isn't that bad but I expected (as many others did) that WAR would be AS+ONS => a cool mixture.. It wasn't... Instead it is a mixture of ONS+BR+independent nodes(+an event) Not what they promised. Maybe next time

Back 2 topic now: Bombing Run wasn't played a lot, that's true. Not a very popular gametype in 2k4. But from time to time I just want to play a slow BR match in 2k4. That was what I was missing in UT3 -a gametype where you could relax. BR was the most relaxing gametype I've ever played. Great to see that someone made it for UT3. (finally)

BTW: There are many gametypes from 2k4 and 99 already remade for UT3 but the player count didn't increase... why?
                  I thought that would spark interest in UT3. Looks like I was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post
                    Actually, it was quite fun in 2k3, then whatever changes they made to it for 2k4 killed it off
                    I think one of the nails was the TL draining out when you lobbed the ball

Comment

Thanks for the bump and the fresh link.

Comment

there many costumgame types for ut3
                        like jailbreak beta 2 domination BTA some gametype like TAM

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                          Back 2 topic now: Bombing Run wasn't played a lot, that's true. Not a very popular gametype in 2k4. But from time to time I just want to play a slow BR match in 2k4. That was what I was missing in UT3 -a gametype where you could relax. BR was the most relaxing gametype I've ever played. Great to see that someone made it for UT3. (finally)
                          I think it would have been a hit in UT99 if it had been one of the standard game types. The problem with UT 2004 Bombing Run is the same problem that UT 2004 has with CTF--it ends up being a game of hitscan.

BTW: There are many gametypes from 2k4 and 99 already remade for UT3 but the player count didn't increase... why?
                          I thought that would spark interest in UT3. Looks like I was wrong
                          Are you being sarcastic? UT3 was done for when it was released; it was a stillborn and I don't think patches could possibly fix its many problems.

Comment

I used to like playing BR against bots. Never got to play it online against people much.

I sure wish you could shoot the warfare orb like you could the BR ball.

Comment

you can when you trow the ball away you can shoot it fhuder

Comment

Working...
                              X