using headset ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using headset ps3

hi well i ve just bought UTIII for ps3 but its like my headset wont work on this game when i just talk in the game to my mate he doesnt hear me and i can t here him either. While in our previous game cod4 we could conversate without any problems so there is nothing wrong with our headsets :s. I was wondering do you need to change something in your settings our need to push a button to talk in UTIII?? Please let me know what the problem could be.

thx a lot greetz denkleine,

Nope...its an issue with the game that needs to be addressed. It works for some people and not for others and is real buggy. Like it works for me but not my brother.

But you do need to push a button to talk, you need to hold down the right d-pad button.

Comment

I have 15.000 kills and never heart somebody

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
        Nope...its an issue with the game that needs to be addressed. It works for some people and not for others and is real buggy. Like it works for me but not my brother.

But you do need to push a button to talk, you need to hold down the right d-pad button.
        Will there be a patch for this problem? because all my friends can't use it only I have a V under voice :s And when i make a second account on PSN I've got a circle under voice too .. :s

Comment

yes, there will be a fix

Comment

they will fix it dont worry, just have to wait 10 years

Comment

as long as they fix it soon

Comment

come on, not 10 max 2

Comment

The problem is that with UT the mic HAS TO WORK before you join the game.
                  Be sure that the mic is working before u start the game, do you have a BT one, right? do it that way

Plus, be sure u have UPnP working because if not, wont work.

Hope that helps! I want to hear more people talking! normally we are the only ones

And dont forget to check this: Open Mic Chat PS3!!!! It really works
                  Thanks crusty_juggler you know u are still my hero for this!!!! love

Comment

hej thx ok but me and my mate found how it works like always and because that tip of that open mic chat (really really ty a lot!! ) but if you want to have your headset to work you need to turn it on before you start up utIII normally it should work than so first turn on headset then start up the game it really makes the game lots nicer =D

Comment

As of this posting, at least with the US version of the game. you have to press the right button on the D pad to use voice chat for the PS3 version of UT III.

Comment

Working...
                      X