shud i buy UT:3 on ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shud i buy UT:3 on ps3

hi this is my first time well almsot first time to play a unreal tournament game. im not a pc gamer, i saw some trailers of this game and wow i like it! but on these forums it sounds really really really complicated
    so wats with all this user generated content and all this downloading stuff and iv seen ppl talking about putting codes in to take pics and make everything slow motion, all sounds really compicated . is there any sort of laggs, network issues, connetion problems with ps3 version of UT:3?

yeah, but it largely depends on what you are connecting to, and if you have your wifi setup right.

I highly recommend getting UT3 on PS3. Mark said that they would make an announcement about a PS3 patch sometime next week, so you don't have to worry about being left in the dark. Also, you can get mods and user-created maps on your PS3, and that is pretty darn cool.

Comment

yeah, even with all bugs this is still best shooter ever !

nad ps3 version looks fine works also fine

Comment

short answer "yes", with an "if"... long answer "no", with a "but".

Comment

Yes you've got to get this game as it's awesome on PS3.Voice recognition would be great but the games absolutely awesome....Got it yesterday when it was released in Europe and it's now put my Call Of Duty 4 on the back burner.
          MSXMRE

Comment

Defo get it. Awesome shoot em up game and with free DLC, you can't really go wrong.

Comment

Buy it. Custom mods and maps will keep the game fresh and fun for years .

Comment

Who's Shud?

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
                  yeah, but it largely depends on what you are connecting to, and if you have your wifi setup right.

I highly recommend getting UT3 on PS3. Mark said that they would make an announcement about a PS3 patch sometime next week, so you don't have to worry about being left in the dark. Also, you can get mods and user-created maps on your PS3, and that is pretty darn cool.
                  i can get mods? sorry im new to unreal tournament series cud u plz explain?

Comment

Do not buy this game for PS3 it has so many issues and I really regret buying it. I know people that have had it trouble free but there's also lots of other people out there with many problems. This game is basically broken and should never have been released. Unless it gets fixed soon I'll be getting rid and will never buy an Epic game again.

If you want an idea of the kind of issues people are facing please check out the following links.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=603969
                    http://www.community.eu.playstation....d.php?t=219436

Comment

i live in the UK so will it not work here cuz of those issues that people are having in the links u posted abuv?

is it working for ppl hu jus bought it yesterday in UK?

Comment

I bought this game on friday here in the uk. It is awesome. I have only had a few problems such as , the game freezing my ps3 when joining a midway server, but other than that, it ROCKS.

I highly recommend that you get it, as any problems should soon be sorted out with a patch.

Comment

sure. there are some bugs. but still....this is UT!!! best game ever. and mods are cool

Comment

NO PC imo

Comment

UT3 on PS3 has the potential to smoke out Call of Duty 4 as an FPS.

Having a CTF mode is almost enough for me.

The voice chat is currently trashed. It may be fixed in the near future, but I've been told that for a very long time.

Proceed with caution if $60 is a big hit to your wallet.

Comment

Working...
                              X