No announcement yet.

These can't be high graphics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i uploaded my screen shots on zshare... compare it to CSS now and tell me which has better graphics.

each pic is 5.04 mb. all on 5/5 world and texture details and intense post processing .
    res: 1680x1050

screenshot00002.bmp - 5.05MB

screenshot00008.bmp - 5.05MB

screenshot00010.bmp - 5.05MB

Comment

^^ what is up with that photo site having pics of strip tease babes, that's what I wanna know. lol

Comment

Originally posted by unrealkiller View Post
        i uploaded my screen shots on zshare... compare it to CSS now and tell me which has better graphics.
        Hehe, compare with CSS... now that's a low-end PC/bad eye sight!

Those are not even with Vivid PP, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
          Hehe, compare with CSS... now that's a low-end PC/bad eye sight!

Those are not even with Vivid PP, are they?
          no those r intense pp .. i thought intense was better than vivid

Comment

hey

I don't know what monitor you have but i asume you have a tft monitor, 1280x720 is a bit of a strange resolution tho, and if i set my game to 1024x768 for a 19inch tft everything looks vaque too. So if u do have a tft monitor run at at a native res wich would be 1280x1025 1600x1050 or if your really rich 1900x1080. And if u still have a crt monitor scrap my remark

good luck

Comment

You want to know how the game should look? Anybody that has the PS3 version fire up your PS3 and select, but don't start, Unreal Tournament 3 in the XMB. That background picture, is EXACTLY how the game *should* look. The actual game tells quite a different story.

For the record, I've loved every UT game since the original, including UT2003. But this UT3 has some serious, serious issues.

Comment

for me

I dont use AA just game set highest
                it hard to compare map is totally different so
                but I seeing in my PC
                some UT3 map have water, tree or grass ete but
                Crysis is looks more real world for me
                UT3's tree, grass, water ete must be all Unreal too?
                #1 Crysis
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot0363.php
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot0371.php
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot0390b.php
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot0396.php
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot0392.php

#2 UT3 & HL2 CSS
                http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot000052.php

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                  Crysis is looks more real world for me
                  That might be because the style direction in Crysis is more “real world”.

Comment

Originally posted by ShmengeTravel View Post
                    You want to know how the game should look? Anybody that has the PS3 version fire up your PS3 and select, but don't start, Unreal Tournament 3 in the XMB. That background picture, is EXACTLY how the game *should* look. The actual game tells quite a different story.

For the record, I've loved every UT game since the original, including UT2003. But this UT3 has some serious, serious issues.

That is how the game looks in the cinematics ... I never saw Epic say that the level of detail in the cinematic segments would be present in actual gameplay. Of course I think the game looks fantastic so I am biased and pretty defensive about this topic tbh. I just don't think folks appreciate the amazing texture quality and the character detail (when they use the high poly model in game ... this happens when the character is on the hoverboard ... that is the same level of detail seen in the character selection screens ... there should be an option to use this level of character detail all the time for folks with powerful enough systems).

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
                      That might be because the style direction in Crysis is more “real world”.
                      Exactly Crysis goes for Photorealism ... that is the art style they chose ... superrealism even as it was known in the '60s and early 70s

UT3 chose to go for Hyperrealism ... a style that is more closely related to comic books ... particularly the graphic novels. With stylized effects and characters that are almost cartoon like in terms of their physiology.

Comment

rofl @ css looks as good o-O!

Comment

Lol this argument is funny.

UT3 and CCS and Crysis are 3 entierly different games with none of the same game mechanics and art styles so they are uncomparable

I do Prefer UT3's graphics and art style because in My opinion they are more detailed and they are from a brand new game engine

Lol cant wait to see the Unreal Engine 4 which is currently under development >:P

Comment

Christ, you really think CSS graphics are better than UT3? lolololol

Sorry I don't mean to mock but, that is just plain silly talk right there!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
                              hey

I don't know what monitor you have but i asume you have a tft monitor, 1280x720 is a bit of a strange resolution tho, and if i set my game to 1024x768 for a 19inch tft everything looks vaque too. So if u do have a tft monitor run at at a native res wich would be 1280x1025 1600x1050 or if your really rich 1900x1080. And if u still have a crt monitor scrap my remark

good luck
                              I'm not sure what he's playing on but I have a widescreen 15.4" laptop and the native res. is 1280x800. I run it in 1280x720 to save a few FPS with just a couple of black bars on the top and bottom.

Also, if he's running it through an HDTV, 1280x720 is 720p I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the graphics - I think they look great with the game running so fluidly. Yes, Crysis looks better but is much much more demanding. As for HL2:EP2 comparisons, I haven't played it enough to make much of a meaningful comment but I can't remember it looking as impressive as UT3 although it does look good. Just doesn't have the "wow" you get with the over-the-top designs like in UT3.

If that makes sense...

Comment

Working...
                              X