Post Processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Processing.

ok all what settings do you have yours on.
    I find vivid looks nicer.

i have mine on vivid. give a nice rich colour level. intense is a bit too much for me

Comment

Intense for me.

Comment

Muted. >_>

Comment

Intense gives some seriously great contrast and doesn't seem to give much of a performance hit. About the only bad part about it is... some scenes are really, really bright.

Vivid looks just as good in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
            Muted. >_>
            Hehe i was going to put that in,but tbh i`m trying to find out what looks best,and what ppl use the most,so muted would not count in my poll,unless everyone had a crappy card
            sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F View Post
              Hehe i was going to put that in,but tbh i`m trying to find out what looks best,and what ppl use the most,so muted would not count in my poll,unless everyone had a crappy card
              sorry.
              No problem. :P

I found that when you set your World Detail to 1, it doesn't make a difference whether you set the Post Processing to Muted, Intense or something else - always looks the same, so the Post Processing is connected to one of the next gen effects like Bloom or Depth of Field? Also the different Post Processing settings shouldn't have any impact on your performance. It really just changes the way your game looks, without any fps influence, afaik.

I only turn the graphics up for doing screenies, then I usually prefer Intense.

Comment

I have a good graphics card, and use muted post-process. Thats because i want to save my eyes. I'm not saying i dont like bloom. But in UT3 its not very quality (because no anti-aliasing)

See HDR in source how it should look.

p.s. not voted.

Comment

A big annoyance with this game is the fact that on certain maps projectiles are pretty hard to distinguish from the backgrounds, not only this but most projectiles now travel so much faster than UT 2004 .. together these become an issue. Whether it is rockets, avril or Scorpion glob, I do like this faster projectile speed, but these two things combined make for a lot of enjoyment sapping noobish deaths.

Comment

Vivid rox.
                    Game looks much 'living'.

Comment

yes... after changing from "default" to "vivid" the game graphics are improved! (the lighting effects and the black contrast)
                      to see enemies in the darkest maps, maybe it's better to use intense, but it's too bright.
                      Maybe vivid with some added brightness is better

Comment

Intense it looks a little better

Comment

I just stuck with default, myself. I prefer to see the maps with the settings they were designed for.

Comment

Intense looks good in my opinion.

Comment

i use intense

Comment

Working...
                              X