Bot target prioritisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot target prioritisation

This really is the best thing about the patch. We can now play with bots of a far higher level in a game of Warfare, so your teammates and opposition will be cleverer. The bots won't seek you out and target you for being the number 1 opponent

I've only played against skilled bots so far, and at higher levels the bots might do this....

One thing that would make the bots more realistic though is a few tweaks.

I now drove past a scorpion in my manta. Bots should always attack opponents vulnerable to your weapon - so a tank should always blast scorpions, scorpions should always target mantas, raptors should usually attack other air vehichles.

As a general rule though any thorn in the side player should get a higher priority. If a player is on a killing spree, then he needs to be stopped - so again be priorotised higher.

But overall, the change is massively positive, and far far better than was.

Now I guess it'll be fun playing against a lot more difficult bots in Warfare - so the general skill will be raised, without the game being ridiculously difficult.

Just played a round of warfare vs godlike bots.

Absolutely brilliant. A really good, challenging, flowing game. This patch has transformed the playability of Warfare against bots.

Comment

Working...
    X