LOL srry but im new ne helpers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You will need to fwd ports on your router/firewall 7777 and 6800 for UT3 you also need to fwd ports for gamespy i think the port number is 12800 but im not sure as i use an ip rule for that one. gamespy ut3 login IP is 207.38.11.34 If you mean by stages extra user created maps you can get them off these forums by clicking here http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=335 under full releases or beta releases. They are free and made by people in the community like you and me. You do not need to finish the game or anything of the like to use them. Obviously beta releases are still works in progress, full releases have been finished. Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A spammer with 2 posts!

Must be the telepathic messages you're sending out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    epic needs to seperate ps3 and pc threads....

and welcome mxdeftone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by drexel View Post
    Friends wasnt working, I think they fixed it with this new patch that came out today, its patch 1.2
    friends always worked for me - weeeeird

gl mxdeftone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man thnx, u kinda helped but im new to this server as well. so FyouFragU srry but whut are u talkn bout. are you saying i spam threads list lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Friends wasnt working, I think they fixed it with this new patch that came out today, its patch 1.2

Youll need to download that, then friends will probably work.

My mic works, but its all scratchy. Remember UT players dont care for mics as much as people in other games.It might be working, and they just dont answer you.

I am pretty sure you cant get any more stages/maps.

I dont know what room you are referring to so cant help you out on the core not downloadable. If it gives you an error, or disconnects you from a server, just try joining the server again. That usually fixes it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic LOL srry but im new ne helpers...

LOL srry but im new ne helpers...

ok srry another noob is on. lol but im actually a good player i only had this game one week and already i got to 60 kills and 34 deaths first. but im not to familier with they why it works, i tryed to add ppl and they try to add me but no one shows up on my friends list. and i got a mic but it never works. and if u can how do i get stages? do i gotta buy them or beat the game lol. also sometimes it wont let me in the room, it says "core not downloadable". lol i need help, i really love this game and would like to play some more. so plz help but if u think im jus a weak noob try me out.. ill prove my strength, look for me im Mxdeftone
Working...
X