Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
    Nice pics. It's either a weird bug or he managed to create an almost invisible custom character. In fact it's interesting that the face is still visible as it suggests it was intentional. Whats the point of being completely invisible if you just want to go and show off to some people. If he couldnt be seen at all then people would be slower to notice a problem.

Funny stuff

Switching allow custom characters off would fix this. This is the first cheat i've seen incidently. Where are all these other ones that people keep mentioning?
    hehe can't discuss here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As another bug, yesterday while specing a Duel (and waiting forever for it to end), one player had a second set of motionless arms hovering just above his player. It looked pretty lame.

Now, if he could actually wield weapons in them, I'd say a hack, but as it was, just a stupid bug. Maybe Coco had Goggles of Invisibility, or something? RPG hack!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice pics. It's either a weird bug or he managed to create an almost invisible custom character. In fact it's interesting that the face is still visible as it suggests it was intentional. Whats the point of being completely invisible if you just want to go and show off to some people. If he couldnt be seen at all then people would be slower to notice a problem.

Funny stuff

Switching allow custom characters off would fix this. This is the first cheat i've seen incidently. Where are all these other ones that people keep mentioning?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    7 days....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SXTurbo View Post
    if everybody running around was invisible it would at least explain my ungodly death count, and low kill count lol
    Right, everyone is invisible... :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if everybody running around was invisible it would at least explain my ungodly death count, and low kill count lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like a bug to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LOWI_ View Post
    Is this on the PC or PS3 ?????
    There are hacks available for the PC already.
    Thats why I stopped PC gaming 2 years ago, to many cheats.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL cheats were made like the first week of the beta demo...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this on the PC or PS3 ?????
    There are hacks available for the PC already.
    Thats why I stopped PC gaming 2 years ago, to many cheats.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Weird... I think someone brought this up in another thread before, weeks ago. If you can do that by editing bodyparts etc. it should definitely be considered cheating. :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dunno why that is, he probably played around with his character config, I suggest you disable "AllowCustomCharacters" in your "Player Settings" should make everyplayer you see as the demo character, but it don't seem to have an affect in warfare.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hahaha I loved the pic with the 2 arrows

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^can't people read the only 2 replies to a thread before making a reply of their own?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats heatray. They have an invisible pickup there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He was invisible the whole time.
    The whole game.
    You could just see this thing (mask or whatever) floating around.

It was very different from the invis pickup where you just see an outline of the player.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X