PS3 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The PS3 logging system runs through Gamespy.
    They arnt the most reliable people and I also have problems logging into the main menu.
    Regarding losing connection at the end of a match then that could just be the host leaving, it shuts the room down, unless of course you where in a dedicated midway server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this ps3 version has some issues... epic has to fix them really soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you have it set up so that whatever disc is in the system starts automatically? I'm just asking because I wonder if a problem is when you turn the PS3 on, and it boots the game up automatically instead of hanging at the XMB for a sec. If the game boots right up, maybe your PSN name hasn't logged in yet. I don't use the auto-start option so I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i tried the ps button it just keeps shutting up shop on me hopefully

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm pretty sure servers were down when that happened to you. Oh, and did you try hitting the PS button to make sure you weren't just stuck on the screen and that it really was frozen? Chances are, it's just the issue with how the game reacts when servers are down.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 Owners

PS3 Owners

Does anybody have trouble playing this game on PS3. after about 3 games i get told i have lost connection and the game frezzes. After this i have to restart my PS3 and hope that the game detects that i have a internet connection. Does anybody have this problem. Plz let me know because i dont want to have to take the game back and get a refund
Working...
X