InstaGIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InstaGIB

When will we be seeing some sweet instaGIB servers? Those where the best on ut2k4.

And some with custommaps? I have played on just one, and that was way more sweet than playing on the regular-map-servers.

Comment

one time i played on instagib-server, but never seen again!..perhaps you we need to create an own server :-P

Comment

I don't think a majority of PS3 players even no what instagib is. Try explaining it and what you like about it to draw some interst.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukec7 View Post
          I don't think a majority of PS3 players even no what instagib is. Try explaining it and what you like about it to draw some interst.
          grr at ps3 noobs. but fine. instagib is one shot kill using a (usually) modified shock rifle. fires a little faster and no second options. and only that gun. instagib is best on CTF levels IMO (again for the ps3 noobs thats "In My Opinion")

tl;dr (ps3 noobs thats "too long; didn't read") one shot kill madness

most intense game play iv ever experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by CapsLock343 View Post
            grr at ps3 noobs. but fine. instagib is one shot kill using a (usually) modified shock rifle. fires a little faster and no second options. and only that gun. instagib is best on CTF levels IMO (again for the ps3 noobs that "In My Opinion")

tl;dr (ps3 noobs thats "too long; didn't read") one shot kill madness

most intense game play iv ever experienced.
            you're really trying to endear people to play, huh?

Comment

instagib is the best i remember it from back in the day. i am a ps3 noob however im not a ut noob. and yes some of the most intense matches are using the instagib. i like the new instagib mod that makes it even bloodier than b4. BLAM>>>> !!!!! sploosh and i love the chime that plays when you kill someone with it, 2-3 in a row really gets your blood pumping.

Comment

Personally one shot kill gets pretty boring to me. Flashbacks of Goldeneye Golden Gun.

Comment

Lukec7 you know nothing about UT. STFU

Instagib rules!

PS3 need to wake up

Comment

You guys can try my InstaGib Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4u.de

IP: 195.13.62.22:27700

Version installed: v1.1 atm

Modification: ZP InstaGib Capture The Flag

Mutators: ABTv1.3, NoTranslocator, AdvancedScoreboard, ServerAdvertise, BiaVote, XRayPlayerReporter, ZeroPing

Installed Maps: Standards + ALL known CustomMaps (vote) ...to be continued...

Sponsored by: clanserver4u.de

Comment

Instagib is one of the things that has attracted by attention. IG (instagib for short) seems to not be the same in UT3.

Comment

Personally, I'm glad that IG isn't taking off on UT3 so far. I mean, played it once, you've played it a million times. Plus, the UT2 movement seemed to suit IG more than UT3's more grounded movement. Of course, IG was awesome in UT1, so go figure. But I don't want Ig to take over UT3 CTF servers. That'd suck bigtime. Boring!

Comment

I concur. Oh I have to enter at least 10 characters

Comment

Working...
                          X