Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question for PS3 users?

Split Screen?

Since I own a 360 and haven't had the luxury to play the game yet, just wondering, does this game support any kind of split screen? And if it does, online or offline and how many players.

No split screen as of yet, but I've seen Mark saying that they are working on it and might be available in the patch coming soon.

Comment

And I am sure that is one of the features the 360 will come standard with ... the benefit of being the last in line so to speak. I expect that version to be the best of the three in terms of polish and amount of bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
        And I am sure that is one of the features the 360 will come standard with ... the benefit of being the last in line so to speak. I expect that version to be the best of the three in terms of polish and amount of bugs.
        I can't really agree more, all versions of the game needed a few more months in the burner to sort out the bugs before release

Comment

No Split Screen at all right now, that kinda a downer for us PS3 users. But we are all hoping for some good updates.

Comment

If 360 gets split, and PS3 doesn't, that would really blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukec7 View Post
              If 360 gets split, and PS3 doesn't, that would really blow.
              Just like it blows that the 360 can't get mods as readily as PS3 gamers ... come on man each platform has it advantages and disadvantages ... that is just the way it is. You PS3 gamers (and me as well in a way ) got UT3 in December while we 360 gamers have to wait until the Summer so what would you expect .. Epic has to do something for 360 owners to make a worthwhile to buy with the absence of readily available mods.

Comment

sounds like 360 won't get mod support, and the way Microsoft and epic are on terms i wouldn't be surprised if 360 won't even get UT3

Comment

^^^ The 360 version of UT3 is already pretty much done and ready. The mod issue is what is holding up Epic announcing an official release day. Like I said they should just give the 360 users extra content in the form of character models and levels since it is looking more and more that the mods won't be possible due to the closed nature of the XBL network.

Comment

Its not like whatever the 360 gets extra has to be exclusive. If the 360 gets it, the ps3 could easily get updated too.

Comment

Working...
                    X