Does Anyone On Ps3 Use Custom Mods/maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone On Ps3 Use Custom Mods/maps

it seems like i never find online servers using mods or maps...or very few with only a few players....whats the deal...its like instant actions the only place to go to get some custom action!

Heres the thread I started not too long ago; it will give you a list of people who are using the mods. http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601599

Go ahead and add me as a friend, I'll be on later tonight for a fraggin good time.

Comment

k thnx ill add you

Comment

ur names just muppet right or muppet cgcc

Comment

Muppet-CGCC

Comment

A lot of people who host games with mods/mutators tend to do two things that drive away players:

1) Person A starts server running 20 different User created maps on a vote list, Persons B, C and D join, the match finishes and a different one is loaded that not all the players have, Persons C and D are disconnected from the server.

2) Person A starts a server running mutators X, Y and Z. Person B, C and D see the server and have the map but do not join because the don't like Mutator Z, the game stays empty.

IF you want the most possible success in getting people to play your map, try hosting one with a map that was released on UT3MOD.com a decent amount of time ago and is relatively popular and try to use little to no mutators.

Comment

thnx for the advice can i add you on psn

Comment

I plan on downloading some new maps tonight to my PS3. Any recomendations? VCF is my fav, and I own 99% of the time.

Comment

I hava all. Sometimes run a server

Comment

Working...
                  X