Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great to be an proud Epic Games Fanboy!:D

Hi folks,what's up and how are you ?

Well,it's been awhile since we waited to get our hands on UT3 and Gears Of War and finally we made it.Over one month ago,we finally got UT3 and GOW and we are very proud and happy to have these games.We do really love the Unreal World,we played all Unreal games and the games don't getting in a way boring,it is always a pleasure for us to play the games.We think in a same about Gears Of War,that game rocks like hell,we love it.At the moment,we still have our PC for UT2004,but in March - May we will upgrade our Pcs to play UT3 and Gears Of War in the best / highest quality and a nice res (1680x1050),we already bought three 22"LCD monitors by LG,we are three Unreal Epic Games Fanboys,hehe.When we had our old CRTs monitors,the Unreal World looked very good,but with these 22"LCD monitors the game looks better than ever before,hehe,you guys know what I mean.Anyway we can't wait to play UT3 and Gears Of War,both games are made by gods,the Epic Games people are gods,really,those games like UT3 and Gears Of War can only be made by gods.

Here's is a picture of us,on the left that's me,I'm [VaLkyR]Anubis (18 years old),in the middle that's my dad aka Okdr_Thor (46 years old) and on the right that's my brotha {aNtiBot}Feuersturm (21 years old).My dad has pimped this picture a little bit to get more beauty in it and it seems to work,hehe.We have took and made this picture to show you people how much we love Epic Games.

Epic Games FanBoys

We think UT3 and Gears Of War are games made by god and we can't wait to play it,we have all trailers on our HDs and we really enjoy it to watch them.We love the whole Unreal World and we believe that UT3 is a rock'in game like the other Unreal games,because,the last games have been marvellous,so this game will be the same,hehe.UT3 and Gears Of War are the bettest games in the PC gaming history at the moment,nothing can beat them.However,we can't understand some opinions of the community,they are complaining about the games in a way,that is somehow stupid,but it is up to everybody,'s own mind / belief.Anyway,we know that Epic Games is a incredible and amazing company and we stay loyal to them and we stay proud Epic Games Fanboys forever.

Epic Games rocks like hell!

EDIT: I hope this is the right place for my thread.

That is cool man ... good to see such hardcore dedication for this game. I know Epic loves to see this kind of support from the community. Your dad is cool ... I like it when other 40 somethings are still into PC gaming and shooters in particular. I may have to play against your pops sometimes since he is in my age group and I don't think his reflexes will be that much better than mine.

Comment

try to get as many people to play / buy this game :-)

Comment

Good to see proud fanbois! ^^

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
        I may have to play against your pops sometimes since he is in my age group and I don't think his reflexes will be that much better than mine.
        Yep, always enjoyed servers populated by oldtimers, free from loud-mouthed twitchy jolt boosted teenagers.

Comment

Being someone who has been playing Unreal Tournament for 8 years now im still not sure about UT3. Certainly the game feels better and moves alot faster but the first map i played after I installed i found myself trying to dodge jump , looking for the lightning gun and wondering where the shield gun had gone I remember when the unreal 3 engine was announced and all the hype over how the new engine would have amazing detail. Forward 3/4 years and it just feels allthough the engine has potential, the implementation hasnt been done right. Also why are there so many different types of gameplay/weapons missing ? and what happened to the la caracha secondary horn on the manta ? :'( having said that though im still playing UT3 for hours at a time. It might not be the Unreal Tournament i remember but its still fun

Comment

i enjoyed all epic unreal series releases apart from ut3... its really nothing like i expected it to be

Comment

well at least he's honest about being a fanboi.......the guy loves the game and he hasn't even played it yet O.o

Comment

I love this game. I liked the original loads and 2k4 was good BUT I love this game the most.

Great vehicles, great graphics, great sound, absolutely brilliant!!!!

Comment

Great pic Anubis

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                    I like it when other 40 somethings are still into PC gaming and shooters in particular. I may have to play against your pops sometimes since he is in my age group and I don't think his reflexes will be that much better than mine.
                    Great picture, glad to see your dad is into gaming.

There are some old timers out there who still like to rock the keyboard and mouse, me being one of them.
                    I will be 51 shortly.

Fist UT game was UTGOTY when it came out.
                    Bought it at the same time Quake III was out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post
                      H
                      Epic Games rocks like hell!
                      Now this is enthusiasm. Two thumbs up from Crotale!

Comment

Hehe, Great post Anubis

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralDeath3 View Post
                          I found myself trying to dodge jump , looking for the lightning gun and wondering where the shield gun had gone
                          Guess what, it wasn't UT2k4 you were playing, but UT3

Comment

Well, then I'll write this down on a piece of paper in case I would forget

Comment

Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
                              Yep, always enjoyed servers populated by oldtimers, free from loud-mouthed twitchy jolt boosted teenagers.
                              me being 35 wouldn't mind a few games like that.. i think you're euro, but if you got a line one any servers for a more educated and mature fan base, lemme know..

Comment

Working...
                              X