X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go watch the North America vs Europe match RIGHT NOW

http://e-rev.tv/

USA is getting slaughtered. Enjoy =P

I am watching it right now ... they are playing Floodgate ... cool stuff. Come on America!!!

Comment

Yep, very cool.
      How are they doing it without GameSpy running?

Comment

They have their own servers and network just for this competition. But yeah I agree that Floodgate is a poor choice because you can win without directly attacking the enemy core.

Comment

Just in case anyone else had the same problem, I couldn't view the video in the pop-up window, I had to look at the source and extract the url (http://e-rev2.primcast.com/e-rev2).

Comment

I tried to watch when it started but my internet connection kept stalling.

I'm watching now though, looks like a match is about to start (WAR-Floodgate).

Go Europe!!!!

Comment

I really like the commentator .. he really knows his PC gaming! He is talking about vid cards and technology and he really sounds knowledgeable. Both of them are actually interesting to listen to ... I do like this and I am glad people posted .. the match is beginning now!

Comment

Warfare sucks, and come on USA!

Comment

Yeah come on USA!! But the Europeans are tough .. they are DMing at the floodgate node and the Europeans are using lots of shock combo kills ... man this is pretty cool!

Comment

It's over.

EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

USA just lost again!! Damnit!! Come on guys!! Don't make us look bad ... congrats to the European team.

Comment

Thank Mr Evil thats better

And go europe

Comment

I havent paid much attention to warefare in the past, not being into normal weapons and all but these guys really make it sound interesting.
                          Very nice coverage

Comment

They just mentioned my name ... how cool was that!!

Comment

Come on dudes you have to play better than that!! Aw man I might have to start playing competitively .. I can already see problems with the USA strategy. Come on come on ... get that nightshade down like the dudes are saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X