X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 already available on Xbox 360?!

Hi all,

I had to sign up just to find out about this...
    You see I'm one of those impatient console gamers who can't wait much longer for this game to be released on the Xbox 360 and I couldn't find any release dates on the official site and on most game retailers' sites they either say 28/02/08, April or 2008...

In desperation I checked on Ebay and two sellers are already selling the game. Both claiming to have it in stock since the beginning of Febrruary and one of them has even had evaluations from people who seem to have received their copies...

Here's a link to the seller's profile where you can check it out for yourselves : http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...:feedback:3:uk

It seems like a scam to me seeing as there's no mention of a release date on the official site and I can't believe this guy would have it beofre it's even been advertised, but then again, who knows???

Opinions please.

my opinion: you're too gullible

Comment

read the small print.
      THIS GAME IS NOT YET IN STOCK. THE DATE HAS BEEN PUT BACK, IT WILL BE READY FOR SHIPPING THE LAST WEEK IN FEB
      prob more like march

Comment

Well seeing as I said "It seems like a scam to me" I don't know how you can say that...
        And secondly how do you explain his positive evaluations from members who've "supposedly" already received the game?

Ok, Thanks T@f. I didn't see that bit the last time I checked the ads...
        I've been going mad wondering what to do about this ad for over a week now...

Comment

Originally posted by NeoGreendawg View Post
          Well seeing as I said "It seems like a scam to me" I don't know how you can say that...
          And secondly how do you explain his positive evaluations from members who've "supposedly" already received the game?
          thats easy... get your mate to buy one and have him leave good feedback

happens all the time on ebay.... along with getting your mate to bid on your item to nudge the price up

Comment

Well i just mailed him see what he says.
            But i can bet he will say something along the lines soon as i get it,you will get it.

Comment

I mailed him twice and didn't get a reply (which added to my skepticism) so don't hold your breath...

Comment

Fake. Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X