Question guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question guys!

How do you make it so that you play in first person? I saw this video on youtbe and this guy could see his own character when he was playing. I only see a bit of arm and my weapon. Help appreciated!

type 'behindview' (might have a space) in the console. I think thats what you want.

Comment

"behindview 1"
      (without the quotes) in the console gives 3rd person view...

"behindview 0"
      changes it back to 1st person view.

Being able to see your own character is cool, but hard to play.

Comment

thanks. Now I just need to wait untill I can get online again ^.^

Comment

Really.

However, if you have noticed in the other thread about the login server being down, Flak said he (they) are looking into the problem.

Comment

there is a mod you can play in third person so you don't have to type behindview 1 everytime you die. However, if you aim at there head it shoots below the target? I this was fixed I wouldn't mind playing 3rd person.

Comment

Originally posted by drjacobs View Post
              there is a mod you can play in third person so you don't have to type behindview 1 everytime you die. However, if you aim at there head it shoots below the target? I this was fixed I wouldn't mind playing 3rd person.
              This is what makes it hard to play.

It occurs to me, however, that with the high arcing of the flak secondary, behindview might help with not shooting over one's target.

Comment

I just checked the "freecamera" command in UT3 Instant Action. It acts as toggle between "behindview 1" and "behindview 0."

While I was at it, while in behindview 1 mode, shooting at an opponent's head appears to hit him in the bellybutton.

[No, the login servers are not back up yet. I disabled autologin to check this.]

Comment

Working...
                X