This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of about 5pm GMT.

Seens a few European players playing the warfare pickups, including me can no longer log in.. Just sits for ages trying.

Meh. :[

Comment

Its been slow for a few hours already, I hope it gets up in time for the 14v14 europe vs america warfare match tonight

Comment

Indeed, i wanna watch that.

Comment

Indeed, I wanna play that! D:

Comment

Really now, you can't let this happen with a game which consists of a low number of players, it's happened a few times already, if it is too consistant then it will result in lower numbers...

Comment

I wanna spec Leo´s butt. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cobi^^ View Post
                I wanna spec Leo´s butt. ^^
                D: lol

Comment

i cant log in

Comment

Me 2!! wat happen? I cant log in!! This never happened to me before.. I thought it was something wrong with my system.. but i guess others are getting the same problem...

Comment

I can't login. I do see others are in, but they must've been able to get in before this failure.

Comment

Not necessarily, I was in just a minute ago and then it dropped, now I got the same login problem as you guys.

Comment

Shame shame shame on Epic for going with Gamespy.
                          This ****** me off, as I was going to play with my son in a bit on the gaming server a friend and I run.

I can not even get past the logging in screen.

I am sure they will delete this thread though, they do not like any negative feedback on the game.

This is ridiculous.

Comment

****, not again! I finally get a day off work, and no log in again. This game has got me ticked off. I thought for sure that UT3 would be a step forward instead of backwards form UT2004. The graphics are nice, but the bugs and playability issues, make me think that I would like to get my money back.

Comment

well its not just that - but too many threads sayin the same thing isnt helpful.

but if this starts happening alot - i hope they have a backup plan for the near future to move away from gamespy, cause its not cool - specially right in the middle of the best playtimes...

Comment

Working...
                              X