max players 64 in instant action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max players 64 in instant action?

please forgive if the question has already been answered,but i noticed with the new patch,maxplayers has been increased to 64-does this only apply to online matches? i've tried to addbots to a max of 64,as well as upping the number thru the gui,both with no effect.

and yes i have the patch installed :P

43 views and no responses? i'm sorry if it's a stupid question,but cmon,someone please take a sec and help me out here.

Comment

link to patch and I'll help :>

Comment

****,over a hundred views and nothing.... i think it's time i bought a copy of the orange box already,this is pretty sad.

Comment

You've tried to set up 64 Bots offline, but you failed.
          Maybe you already know the Answer...

Comment

Looks like it's still limited to 32. It's hard-coded separately from the normal player limit, so I bet they just forgot to change it. There's still time for it to be fixed before the final patch, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by noobalicious View Post
              ****,over a hundred views and nothing.... i think it's time i bought a copy of the orange box already,this is pretty sad.
              Erm... the patch isn't out yet! Most people haven't got it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                Looks like it's still limited to 32. It's hard-coded separately from the normal player limit, so I bet they just forgot to change it. There's still time for it to be fixed before the final patch, hopefully.
                well at least someone took a minute to offer some constructive info-thanks for taking the time to help me out mr.evil.

Comment

Working...
                X