Warfare bug as of Patch 1 (animated GIF),

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare bug as of Patch 1 (animated GIF),

Edit:Here's another one that's new to me (the first one wasn't new per se, but this one is as far as I know),
    When I did the "eject then turn vehicle into missile" thing (the Scorpion) it happened right at the end of the Overtime match, which resulted in me not seeing the usual core explode, but rather, me walking around without any "bob" and all the other players frozen.
    [screenshot]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa229/PCmods/UT32008-02-1418-47-45-59-new.gif[/screenshot]

Older (known) Bug:
    This happened today.

Basically, the link gun was firing, but the rocket was also shown, but nothing was being registered.

[screenshot]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa229/PCmods/linkrocketlauncher.gif[/screenshot]

Edit 2:
    Typo fixed.

Yeah this is already known about.

Comment

Updated with a new bug.

Comment

I've had my rocket launcher actually firing link before. It was weird to see the RL light up green.

The floating around after the match is something that's happened to me a few times. But I play a lot.

This one's happened to me a few times:
        [SHOT]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/bclagge/bug1.jpg[/SHOT]
        Usually a floating enforcer, also visible on the hoverboard, but once it was a different weapon.

Comment

the second bug (when you got two weapons, and one floating in the air) happened to me only on laggy servers. i'm not sure if it's a game bug or the result of a bad lag.

Comment

2nd one is well known, 1st one happens to me too sometimes, i.e. lagging out when the match is over and the core gets destroyed.

Comment

whats not known about is that people include an extra 'e' in warfare..
              i thought warefares were called flea markets

Comment

I had a weird bug online where the impact hammer would shoot enforcer bullets at berserk pace when it was charged up. It actually killed other players with the bullets. Then, when the hammer touched another player it killed them like a normal hammer. It only happened to me once about 2 months ago and i was in so much awe i neglected to take a screen shot.

Comment

On Sandstorm, I was waiting for the redeemer and grabbed it, but it was a very slow moving game so I thought I would grab another one so I could have two.
                  The second deemer spawned and I was unable to grab it.
                  So I fired the first deemer I grabbed and killed some folks. and went to grab the other one that was sitting there, but I (And anyone else) wasn't able to grab it. That's the only time it's happened to me.
                  Dunno if it's a bug or just server side.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
                    whats not known about is that people include an extra 'e' in warfare..
                    i thought warefares were called flea markets
                    Fixed.

Comment

Bug #2 appeared a lot in the various video clips of late beta versions.

Comment

How'd you make those .gifs? That's pretty cool! :P

Comment

Various programs, but the easiest way is with something like Video Avatar (just Google it).

Comment

Working...
                          X