Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlockable characters

How the HELL we unlock new body parts?!
    I know there are numerous threads about this, but really, this is too much.
    PLEASE EPIC!!! WE WANT TO KNOW HOW!!!!!

Calm down and try this... http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594723

Comment

Thx, really cool tool.
      But that's not what I ment. I ment on original new parts for characters. Not mixtures or that (aldo it's cool), but real parts for characters made my EPIC. Like you have on the start. HEad, googles, torso and that. That they don't belong to another race, but that they are built for that race only.

Comment

There're a few pieces: a set fo shoulder pads for Necris and Ronin that you can unlock via ini editing, and an unused Laindri head:

Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_Corrupt_Male. Mesh.SK_CH_Corrupt_Male_Head05",PartID="E",FamilyI D="LIAM")

Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="CH_Necris_Male 1.Mesh.SK_CH_Necris_Male_XShoPad03",PartID="C",Fam ilyID="NECM")

Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male. Mesh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_XShoPad07",PartID="G",Family ID="TWIM")

Comment

I used NewCorrupt head, but it's still scripting. And Title of this topic was different.
          It was asking EPIC to start answering on players question.
          EPIC, keep your fame and fans. Currently you are doing a lousy job about it.

Comment

Working...
          X