About HS effect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About HS effect...

Ok so there's a little thing I hope we will see soon in a patch or something...

When you hs someone and he did'nt die, you don't really know that you hit an HS on him. You only know it if there's UTCOMP on the server because of the sound's not the same when you do a hs/more damage...

I just request to bring back the "head's on fire" like in UT2k4. I mean when you hs someone, is head's on fire so you know you hs him even if he's not dead.

I think it could be usefull to bring it back something like that in UT3 because my fav gameplay so far's TAM/LTS and this is an option I miss a lot on that kind of mod because everyone have 100-100 and without UTCOMP, you don't know if you hs someone and even with UTCOMP on, you don't know if any of your teammate HS someone.

I hope i'm not the only one who want that! BTW my first impression of UT3 was so so but since LTS's out, I feel a little more like ut2k4 tam so if there's other people around here who love 2k4 TAM, try this chicago server with LTS mod on it! For the first time, I have fun playing the game with this mode!
    here's the public server ip: OPEN 8.9.17.11:7777

I hope a lot of people will play on it

well, the announcer does say 'headshot' to let you know you got one. it would be cool if they added like a little fountain of blood or something though....

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
      well, the announcer does say 'headshot' to let you know you got one. it would be cool if they added like a little fountain of blood or something though....
      Yea but when the guys don't die because he got too many healt, the announcer say nothing at all and that's my point!

Comment

This is one of the many reasons why UTComp belongs on EVERY server.

Comment

The pain sound you get will also be more brutal the higher the damage you deal, and since it plays in your ear instead of on the enemy character (wish they'd fix that, if it's a bug) you can usually hear it. If you land a shot high on your opponent and hear a really painful yell, you probably landed one.

Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
          This is one of the many reasons why UTComp belongs on EVERY server.
          Gag me with a freaking spoon; let's not start this **** again.

Comment

Working...
          X