Elevator / Lift Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevator / Lift Problems

I've noticed that while playing the PS3 version Online, the Lifts and Elevators rarely ever work properly. They always drop you off at a lower level, or the screen refreshes and it looks like you have went up a floor, but then all of a sudden, your back down again getting Fraged when you should have been escaping with the Flage. Does anyone have similar issues in online play? Does anyone know what Epic is doing t fix this problem? I'm mainly talking about the Sandstorm Level on Vehicle Capture the Flag.:

I find it bugs out if you jump on them too early

Comment

Originally posted by Lukec7 View Post
      I've noticed that while playing the PS3 version Online, the Lifts and Elevators rarely ever work properly. They always drop you off at a lower level, or the screen refreshes and it looks like you have went up a floor, but then all of a sudden, your back down again getting Fraged when you should have been escaping with the Flage. Does anyone have similar issues in online play? Does anyone know what Epic is doing t fix this problem? I'm mainly talking about the Sandstorm Level on Vehicle Capture the Flag.:
      Yeah, it happens a lot in reflection, I simply couldn't go up due to lag issues (even if the server showed I had a ping of 40) and got owned with the flag trying to go up the **** thing like 10 times. They probably dont have doors in UT for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
        I find it bugs out if you jump on them too early
        True !!! Omg that irritates me sooo much !!

Comment

Its really a bug cause on servers with bad lag the still work well sometimes and on servers with no lag (well, they are around 30-60 ping) they might act this buggy.

Comment

nothing worse than running around like an idiot trying to get the **** elevator to go up and when u finally do, next thing you know...your dead.

I'm voting on bug, as all other game play on a server can be fine and only issue is the elevators.

Comment

Working...
            X