Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy Temperature Monitor

Hi Guys

I stumbled across this the other day while going to download a copy of CPU-Z

[shot]http://www.cpuid.com/pics/hwmonitor1.jpg[/shot]

what a handy little tool for monitoring the temps of your individual components.. and best of all its free

----------------------------------------------

From the creator

Directions for use
    Install and Remove

HWMonitor does not need to be installed. Just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files.
    The program does not copy any file in any directory, neither writes in the registry.

----------------

HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.

The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
    Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.

Download from here
    http://www.cpuid.com/download/HWMonitor_107.zip

Cool, didn't realize they made a temp monitor, lol I'm still using like 1.22 cpuz, ill try it out later.

Comment

Yeah, it's a nice tool which covers most of the essential sensors. Too bad they didn't make it so that it could dock to tray with some temp icons like Core Temp, MBM and SpeedFan.

Comment

Great Find bud!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kentarii77 View Post
          Yeah, it's a nice tool which covers most of the essential sensors. Too bad they didn't make it so that it could dock to tray with some temp icons like Core Temp, MBM and SpeedFan.
          i prefer having it open fully on my second monitor

Comment

I've been using Everest for ages. It's a lot more in-depth about all parts of the computer

Comment

Originally posted by TekHead View Post
              Great Find bud!!

+1 thank you!

Comment

Meh, not much for a temp sensor anymore. Last one I used would just shut down my rig out of the blue(not a regular shutdown, it would power off)

Comment

Working...
                X