what i got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i got

I have a new macbook with dual boot mac and windows xp. can i run this game? i don't know what video card i have

Originally posted by Majhas99 View Post
    I have a new macbook with dual boot mac and windows xp. can i run this game? i don't know what video card i have
    Post your specs..

Comment

macbook will not be able to run it (well at ALL, mine struggles with cs), macbook pro will...

macbook has integrated gfx

Comment

Odds are you can run it an XP. Try the demo.

Comment

you will prolly have to shut off a lot of graphic options to get it to run smooth. of course, i never understood playing FPS on a laptop....

Comment

if it has an integrated video card, odds are you can't run it at all, game won't let you.

Comment

Sorry, macbooks are not for games really. Like others mentioned if you really wanted to play games you should have gone for the macbook pro or a gaming laptop PC. Gaming PC would give you better performance for the money, but if you really have to have a mac then macbook pro.

Comment

Year, i tried to install it on a MacBook, in WinXP - but the program will not run, it chrasches when I open it.

So maybe there is no solution for that, i came here hoping to find one

Comment

Working...
                X