Request: Interactive Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Interactive Desktop

Am I the only one thinking it would be so incredibly awesome if someone made an interactive desktop with UT3 theme?

I got the idea from http://www.xtremedesktops.com . You can make anything clickable and have sounds associated with it. You can even integrate your start menu there, so you basically replace the taskbar.

If I'm not making any sense, please don't hesitate to kill me.

Well, fact is, you are making sense, at least to me you are.
    But I wouldn't mind killing you though so I'll just pretend as if you didn't make any sense at all.

On a more serious note: It could be cool but only for the true UT fans as I think it'd get annoying quite fast.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
      Well, fact is, you are making sense, at least to me you are.
      But I wouldn't mind killing you though so I'll just pretend as if you didn't make any sense at all.

On a more serious note: It could be cool but only for the true UT fans as I think it'd get annoying quite fast.
      Annoying? I'd spend more time fiddling with the desktop than the actual game xD

Comment

Voted for UT3

Comment

Shameless bump.. Someone else must want this?

Comment

Sure I want this, when I was 16 =)

No offense mate, your idea sounds great, but I am a very very oldskool player, and I cant even be arsed to have anything "unreal" near me, when I am not playing !!

Comment

Well it's also that I'm getting increasingly bored with the same old taskbar layout of windows...

Comment

So just before your machine Blue Screens, you get that sound your character makes when being hit with a flak ball at extremely close range?

Sign me up!

Comment

Or when you double-click to open a folder, you hear "Bullseye!" instead of the clicking sound in Windows....awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                    Or when you double-click to open a folder, you hear "Bullseye!" instead of the clicking sound in Windows....awesome!
                    And a "Yeeeeeaaaah *****" when Windows starts + "Do the dance" when you start UT3

Comment

Just a normal start bar thing like Visual Styles lets you do would be fine, sounds are just eeeeh annoying. But I really hate the color red on my desktop.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Working...
                      X