This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Version Of UT3?

Is the Xbox360 version of UT3 coming out on the xbox 360 soon and will it have modding capabilities?

Where did you hear this from? I just read an article today from an Exec at Epic that Microsoft hadn't said yes or no to user created mods?

Comment

Oh, my bad, I miss read your post. I thought you said that it was going to have that capability. This is again assuming that it is ever released.

Comment

how is the 360 gonna hold the mods?

Comment

it won't. never will, simply because of hardware limitations. as far as the mod content, i believe that is why the 360 release has been delayed so much. microsoft wants to host it on live and maybe even charge for mods/maps, and Epic is trying to get them out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
            it won't. never will, simply because of hardware limitations. as far as the mod content, i believe that is why the 360 release has been delayed so much. microsoft wants to host it on live and maybe even charge for mods/maps, and Epic is trying to get them out of that.
            its spelled micro$oft not microsoft

Comment

I love the responses about this, clearly coming from ps3 fanboys.

Odds are, 360-version will have mods, you just will only be able to get "best-of" or those approved by microsoft.

As for hardware limitations... most 360s have harddrives. STFU.

Comment

Time to update the FAQ!

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584654

Comment

Working...
                X